[Release] Market between players [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone] [PAID]

Cool Idea ! Like it :+1:

2 Likes

@Zenites_Team
Why I add the item in Config.lua but still can’t put the item on the market

Hi @Jonathan_Peng

In list_products, “name” is the name that appears in the database and the label is the name of the item in your inventory. Most of the time the label starts with a capital letter.

Try to open your inventory and see the name of the item and then label it.

If it still doesn’t work, send me messages in private that I will help you step by step until this problem is solved.

1 Like

I bought the script yesterday,
doesn’t the file includes a sql database?

The database table is created automatically at script startup

If you want to see the SQL code, you can open the file Configurate.lua, which will be there :slight_smile:

I bought the script but it has a security flaw:

if 2 players buy the same item in the same second the item is duplicated and the player receives * 2 the amount.

Edit: Security Flaw was patched in no time!
I highly advise you to buy this script!

1 Like

Hi, dewen.

Thank you for your feedback. This is really a serious security breach and I’m already working on fixing it.

Can I send you messages in private so that I can send you the corrected version and you can test it the same way you did, to find out if the error has been fully corrected?

Update:

Security hole where it was possible to duplicate items was fixed.

Anyone who purchased the script can download it from the download link received at the time of purchase.

Thanks to @dewen for reporting this error.

1 Like

Where is SQL file?

The database table is created automatically at script startup

If you want to see the SQL code, you can open the file Configurate.lua, which will be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good! Good script.

1 Like

Hi I can’t find a trigger for opening the NUI. So I can use it in other script to open it. without /market

#update. I fixed it by editing the source in the code to natives and call it from client. But you might want to fix a trigger for your script.

1 Like

Hi, Joel. Thanks for the feedback, but this functionality already exists
There is already an event that makes it possible to open the market in the Server.lua file

This is the event:

RegisterNetEvent('lg: loadMarket')
AddEventHandler('lg: loadMarket', function()

You can call it in any script you want

Hmm, alright. I did try that one when I tried to set trigger. But maybe I didn’t refresh before restart or something :slight_smile: thanks eitherway

1 Like

You’re welcome! And any questions can get in touch with me and I will try to help in everything I can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi i’m interested in buying, can i get a discount coupon in the private? the dollar is very expensive here, if you can I buy now

1 Like

why not?

Hi, LeoF.

Doesn’t the users table in your database have the accounts column?

Send me a message in private, I will help you fix it. :slight_smile:

Best Ressource Go an buy it!

1 Like

hello @Zenites_Team i already buy this script , but i have problem on it, can u please help me ?