[Release][Mapping] House Marabunta district

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
" hi everybody ! this is a house on marabunta district, i have clear the aera to creat a house on this place. The style isn’t perfect for a Marabunta RP but if you just want a house on this location it’s ok"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:books:Table of contents :

• :hammer_and_pick: Description
  • :camera: Screenshot exemple
  • :video_camera: Vidéo demonstration
  • :floppy_disk: Download the mapping
  • :pushpin: The Place

:hammer_and_pick: Description:

What can you find here ?

• living room
  • kitchen
  • toilet
  • boss room
  • meeting room
  • secret weed room
  • locker room

:camera: Screenshot exemple :

:video_camera: Vidéo demonstration :

( For French people :fr: : j’espère que vous aimerez la petite intro décalé :rofl: )

:floppy_disk: Download the mapping :
marabunta house.zip (1.2 MB)

:pushpin: THE PLACE :

:innocent: This is again my small contribution to the fivem community Hope you enjoy

7 Likes

have you ever considered doing mlo? interiors
good ymap loosk good

Nice sharing bro. I wish you continued success.

1 Like

yes , but that take many time , i just want map fast ^^ . i know many body prefere MLO work , isn’t mine , i don’t care ^^ i just map for fun , for help city to find something new ^^

the problem with ymap its that make a lot lag to the server

" the problem with the ymap it’s blablabla"
what makes this comment interesting? if you don’t like YMAP , don’t download !
people like it, others don’t, I’m tired of that kind of comment that doesn’t help !
if you have 10 FPS isn’t the mapping fault

easy man i dont was even judge your work dont take personal, just a comment maybe to incentivate you make mlo since you are a great designer…nothing else!!!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: someone got butt hurt :rofl::rofl::rofl: but @geekbear he is telling the truth tho to many ymaps can give the server problems with lag as it has to stream all the props used to make the building in one go unlike mlos you set it to only show when you close to it … here a little test you can do … make a ymap under the map noclip to it and start moving away untill it dont show anymore ( you can be over the other side of the map and still see it)… if you do the same with a mlo you can only move so far before its gone from the map… im the kinda dude that spent most of my time making ymaps but changed to mlos as even i had problems with server lag due to the ymaps files … im not being harsh im just trying to help you out… if your intrested in learning mlo dm me and il send you a youtube tut video to help you … all the best

one last thing when making a video to show off your map please just show the map 3:16 video and the 1st minute of the video did even show the ymap

marabuntagrandehouseFIX.rar (1.1 MB)
Fixed " no more multi collisions for trash ect" enjoy thanks for the map Patoche