[release] [MAP] 11 new home interiors in Paleto Bay!

Individual support will not be given for this free resource. It works fine, if you’re having trouble it is an issue specific to you. You can do it, I believe in you.

Hello! This simple little file is just 11 cloned interiors placed beneath homes in Paleto Bay. We choose this method of making homes on my server because then we don’t have ghosting issues, the problem of hearing other people in their own homes and it gives us accuracy with location pings (gun fire inside homes, ems pings, etc) because each interior is placed directly under the home the players are actually inside!

Each home interior looks the same - the ‘mid size’ apartment as below.

Included in this script is an sql that works with esx_property with accurate markers for entering, exiting and storing things in the homes.

All homes are located in Procopio Drive and are numbered on the below screenshots.

Download link is here!

Installation Instructions
Download my files
Unzip the files
Drag and drop the resource folder to your resource section of your server
add 'start shelbys_paletohomes to your start cfg
run the sql in your database (if using esx_property) or enter manually to your alternative property system
restart server
done!

Enjoy. Hope it’s useful for someone.

Note: If you’re using OneSync you will have the ol’ interior ‘players blinking/going invis’ issue inside these homes that people have - make sure you follow the interiorproxies meta fix and add the MLO files included in this upload to your interiorproxies meta in order to fix it.

28 Likes

Looks sick but how bad is the texture loss with all of these interiors?

1 Like

My onesync server runs 350 of these interiors all through the city and has little to no performance loss at this stage.

1 Like

This is MLO Interior?

Yes it is.

looks nice, Will use in my future ESX server

you did it again! great job!!

i cant seem to get these to work for some reason yet all my other masp work

I wish I could figure out how to do this. I have 66 houses set for burglary all over Los Santos, but it only uses one house and I can’t even figure out how to instance it properly. I feel like this would be handy to help me out, but probably a really good wasted opportunity for more purchase-able houses. Especially seeing as these are in Paleto. I think I would prefer to use them for housing for sure. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

weve put it on our vanilla Server, running no ESX nor other stuff, only Vanilla. and we cant enter the homes, when we noclip into them theres nothing in them.

do i need to create teleports for them to work?

1 Like

these are not mlos i have gone into a few of them and there are no interiors. plus the files are ymaps. if youre gonna advertise them as mlos then make them mlos not ymaps

1 Like

… you do realize MLO’s are a type of YMAP right? That there is no .milo or .mlo filetype, yes? For instance, here is the Gabz Pillbox MLO - Shock horror! It’s a YMAP! https://gyazo.com/0e70431ff276e3d4b84617f2af469261 additionally the files in this topic are defined as MLOs in their data: https://gyazo.com/0f13a163c1bf303e64f8f606b8e66734

Perhaps you just don’t know how to install them correctly? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, even without teleports the map files should be there; if you can’t see them you haven’t installed them correctly. They are underground, though - so hope you checked there Lol.

1 Like
4 Likes

Titans_Mark

MLOS are a type of YMAP. There the file type that connects the ytyp to a ymap.
Like a portal. Advertising the files as ymaps is correct.

house number 8 is down

That tutorial was a massive help! Thank you so much! :slight_smile: Now to figure out how to code the burglaries script to go with it :laughing:

hi which hud do you have? can i have it?

1 Like

No sorry its a custom hud made for my community :slight_smile:

This is great to finally have some houses in Paleto Bay! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like