[Release] m-loadingscreen (with Music Player)

Features

• Progressbar

• Can have single progress bars
  • Loading screen image

• Music

• Background

• All of the above can be edited in the config.

Installing

1. Download the files from the repository (GitHub - Mackgame4/m-loadingscreen-master)
  2. Create a folder in your resources folder named “m-loadingscreen”
  3. Add “start m-loadingscreen” to your server.cfg

And you are good to go!

Example ALL OF THIS YOU CAN COSTUMIZE

1 Like

ALL OF THIS YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE * If you want to fix it

thx, i go fix it now

so just getting into scripting so bare with me haha, so how do i change the music. i have a mp3 song downloaded took out the original song but when i load in theres just no music help please!

you can give me a print of your folder? or a video on streamable?

Songs are permitted on .ogg format

ok got it working, but it still has the text ‘welcome to server name’ were can i get rid of this …? HAVE TRIED DOING THIS VIA HTML EDITOR BUT IT SEEM S TO LOSE MY LOADING SCREEN AND HAS A BASIC BACKGROUND IMAGE SHOWING THAT TEXT . how can i re-edit this text to delete it as my loading screen (bg.jpg)has all my information on it… I have deleted the txt ‘‘welcome to server name’’ and the discord link and re-saved many times as index using unicode etc but when i do the load screen is a default load although my chosen music still plays… PLEASE HELP :slight_smile:

weres the config?

I asume the config is the style.css

I cant get gif file working in loading screen. I just get an error stock picture :frowning: Any fixes in mind?

When you want to change "Welcome to server"with wath you want, you need to open “index.html” with “notepad” or what you want and edit texts there :wink: you’ve welcome

when i put my discord link in the loadscreen the numbers that are in it , you cant see , is there a way to make it read numbers ?

Customize

loading gif not working, and im not chage the gif.
img:

did you figure it out?

where i found the file for configure this mod? 0.0

In the folder __resource.lua change ‘loading.jpg’ to ‘loading.gif’