[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

Can i use both els and this mod but have siren control for certen police cars

Thats because this is a Resource for a FiveM Server.

Hey there @Lt.Caine, I am working on ELS Clicks sound with Luxart Vehicle Control. I have no other way in contacting you. I would like to ask if I would release it and give you credit. Thanks!

1 Like

@Faction Canā€™t wait!!!:hugs:

1 Like

Can you change the button click tone to a els style? If so hiw would i do so?

did this actually fix the problem, cause i am having the same issue

So loving the script, But im actually looking to just have the lights/sirens and remove all the other stuff like indicators ect, and adjusting the keybinds of the sirens/lights to numberpad 1/2 for example. Anyone here got this setup?

Could I use this and ELS to try and make a script that acts like both of them?
Like ELS is good but needs to act a little more like non ELS. Non ELS is good but I would love to make it so you can control the patterns! Please let me know what you think.

Where and how do I edit the controls for it?

Iā€™m not quite sure you understand the purpose of ELS and non ELSā€¦

Does anyone know how to make it so the sirens donā€™t go crazy while in a menu like vMenu?Something like a disablecontrolaction if ismenu type thing? The sirens go absolutely crazy while going through menus

Is there any way to remove the turn signals?

1 Like

Remove the controls for it from the script

you mean ā€œcommentingā€ them out? shoot i need to look at it again i was going to post a simialr question

How do i disable Lux vehcontrols on some police cars.

@HyperK9

LUXART looks for a vehicle class named VC_EMERGENCY. Its listed in the vehicles.meta. change it to another VC_NAME like:

VC_SPORT
VC_COUPE
VC_EMERGENCY
VC_INDUSTRIAL
VC_COMMERCIAL
VC_SEDAN
VC_PLANE
VC_UTILITY
VC_SUV
VC_SUPER
VC_MUSCLE
VC_COMPACT
VC_VAN
VC_SPORT_CLASSIC
VC_OFF_ROAD
VC_MILITARY
VC_SERVICE
VC_CYCLE
VC_MOTORCYCLE
VC_HELICOPTER
VC_BOAT
VC_RAIL

For an example lets say you have a security car. You would put VC_UTILITY. You would press e to turn on the lights but there would be no sirens unless the <audioNameHash> is a police car such as:

POLICE
POLICE2
POLICE3
SHERIFF
SHERIFF2
SHERIFF3
FBI
FBI2
PRANGER

Or Something like that.

Oh and one last thing
Let say you have a police car with no lights on it. remove the carvariations.meta and the car would have no sirens but you can hold ALT key or something like that and you can do manual sirens.

Let me know if you need any help

1 Like

I have some police cars that do not have the siren panel when you get in but the work fine for an EMS vehicle. They are addon cars btw. the EMS vehicle is a replacement for ā€˜policeā€™ I cannot get anything else to work apart from this replacement. Please help.

How do you make a non els vehicle that is meant for story mode work on fivem? I cant get this shit

For those wanting a video install for this here you go

1 Like

can you use ELS .xml files with this or not?