[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control ELS Clicks

Very nice!

1 Like

Yeah here:
Thats what im talking about, it is possible i know

That would be a lot of work and impossible for me to do. I could if I knew more about Lua, sorry :frowning:

Fantastic development. When can we get this for ELS? xD

1 Like

Does FiveM ELS already have the clicks?

Would there be anyway to make this client side?

There may be a way but the script is made for server side.

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering if there would be any possibility of it being able to be made client side

It would be very very hard to make it client side. Impossible for me to do it

I see :frowning:

How could I limit or change the keys to be pressed? since I noticed that several keys do the same action in addition to that I would like to change them

1 Like

You can use this website: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/
Just edit the client.lua

No. 20Characters

Hey there, I can’t see you message because it has to be 20 characters. What were you trying to say?

What Siren pack is that?

I am not sure tbh. I can send you it

FiveM ELS doesn’t have the clicks is there any way you can do that

I don’t do ELS work but I can look into the coding and see if I could add the clicks in it. I’ll update you on that. The only problem is ELS gets updated a lot unlike Luxart So the clicks would have to be updated every ELS update.

Hi there, thanks for the release.

Question, is there a way to avoid the siren going ducking when using the horn? I know that the Auxiliary allows so but it isn’t on the primary one. Any way you could enlighten me on what line to change to achieve this?

Additional question: I noticed that turning on the lights includes the search light as well. Can this be optional instead of default on so that it won’t look like I’m blinding people on the road for the sake of an emergency?

Hey there,
About the horn I never had that issue before. Is the car a security car or emergency car? The issue could be the Vehicle Class or the Vehicle Audio.

The spotlight seems to be apart of the carcols.meta file, some has the spotlight controlled by turning on the emergency lights. You could try to edit the carcols file and see if you can fix it. Some vehicle have spotlights controlled by headlights and some do it by emergency lights.

1 Like