[Release] Los Santos Customs by Arturs

you appear to have used an older version of vrp to convert this as some lines when i compare are missing minor changes, and some major changes like the permission to permissions change…
ex - vrp has -
if vRP.tryGetInventoryItem(user_id,“repairkit”,1,true) then

you have -
if vRP.tryGetInventoryItem(user_id,“repairkit”,1) then

also this line has been removed entirely from the vrp file
else
vRPclient.notify(player,{lang.inventory.missing({vRP.getItemName(“repairkit”),1})})

(few others mostly seem limited to the module/basic garages file)

Thats possible. I used the Version that was the newest when i start the Conversion and that run on my Server. I will Update the conversion as soon as i Update my Server.

Edit: I will have a Look after work what is different and will provide Teil versions. An uptodate vRP and one for the older Version

this seems to have many inherent issues with the vrp system , cars colors carry over through the license plate tied to ID (my cop car comes out the garage the color of my other car) , some cars when storing the car back in the garage say store , but it doesn’t disappear so you can dupe chain pull them out of the garage … will post any other bugs i find , you should really start your own thread of vrp ls customs though dont want to clog this thread up from another author with issues he has no bearing over, thanks for the work on this though hopefully this becomes as smooth in vrp as it is in es :smiley:

Hello,

thanks for sharing that.
My problem is it overwrites the carmods when getting the car out of the garage.
Im always seeing save and all stuff with -1 and everything is gone again.

You have a fix for this maybe?

ive also noticed that if you pull a car out of the garage modify it and bring it back to the garage it will not disappear but will store , so players can exploit this by duplicating cars over and over

Thats a problem i looking in to it at the moment, i looks like it is fixed but i could not heavily test it. But you can find the bugfix on bitbucket and the dedicated thread: VRP LS Customs

1 Like

Does anyone know how to add liveries to the customs.

Is there a working ver for essentials economy? I read in the comments all this extra code to add in. Do we have a ver yet that achieves this or is there gonna be one anytime soon?

1 Like

when will you add download?

It’s added now :wink: , have fun !

1 Like

Thanks! When will you add download for Vehicle ? Extremely requested xD

Do you mean mod 48 liveries (these are the ones on cars like the Nero Custom, or the Buccaneer Custom), or liveries on police cars that get you a different number?

sample code for both:

SetVehicleMod(veh,48,5)
SetVehicleLivery(veh,5)

The first one will set the livery to livery 5 for vehicles like the Nero Custom or Buccaneer Custom, the second one will change the number on top of your police car to whatever option 5 is, assuming that option 5 is viable for either one…
Both lines of code use veh as the vehicle parameter, this would likely have to be either set this way, or changed to whatever your code uses.

Does anyone know anything about the following mods? What I am looking for is what kind of data they take, like true false, on off, or an integer like -1, or a color code like 120 etc. Also, what they do would be nice, I cannot find anything on these via Google or other search engines…
The mods in question are:
Mod17
Mod19
Mod21
Mod47
Mod49

I have managed to get ALL other mods working, but am still missing a few things, like interior color, and for the Buccaneer Custom, when it spawns in it randomly cycles between no top, rag top, or hard top, but the Roof option is not present for this car. Not sure if either of these are controlled by the mods listed or not. Also Mod21 seems to be viable, with 2 choices other than default, for most vehicles, but I cannot get it to set with ToggleVehicleMod(vehicle, 21,on), or SetVehicleMod(vehicle,21,1).

Do you have in mind to make the vehicles save their upgrades?
Maybe up to a MySQL??

Download for Vehicle shop is now added on same webpage :wink:

Hey,

I downloaded your Vehicle Shop and it seems the Vehshop.lua is showing up empty with nothing inside the file.

Should vehshop_server.lua be empty or you missed something?xd thanks tho’ !

Havent implemented money system so yeah it is empty

But the cars do have prices in the shop, right?