[RELEASE] Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Style Liveries (V 1.0.0)

:question: Why post these when it’s on google?

• I am aware that they are on google, and I’m not posting them here to just… be here. I’m posting these here because, anytime I find LSSD style liveries, they are either outdated, low quality, or they just never fit any vehicle I have in my server at the time. So I created some of my own. Being version 1.0.0 (updates in the future.) so I thought that I’d just share them with everyone else.

:file_folder: Livery Dependencies

• Information on what is needed is posted down below for you all.
  1. Vehicle Pack used ~ Pack maker: Allen Development | Vehicle Link: LCPDFR.com
  2. OpenIV ~ Used for changing the vehicle’s liveries.
  3. Either a FiveM server or GTA 5 Storymode. (Liveries work for both.)

:memo: Credits

• Now I didn’t make the vehicles, I just make the liveries shown in the images, The original vehicle creator was Allen Development.

:camera: Photos Regarding the Vehicles.

LASD 2014 Charger

LASD 2020 Tahoe

:scroll: Vehicles Supported

Vehicle Supported?
2014 Charger :white_check_mark:
2020 Tahoe :white_check_mark:
---------------------------- -------------------------------------
2011 CVPI :x:
2018 Charger :x:
2018 2018 Taurus :x:
2018 Durango :x:
2020 FPIU :x:

:arrow_down: Download Links

1. LSPDFR: Link
  2. Github: Link
2 Likes

Do you mean Los Angeles Sheriff Department? Also pretty simple but nice liveries for a begginer, great job :+1:

1 Like

Yea, didn’t even notice I put LSSD lmfao.

Trying to do liveries a bit more… better? Yea I’ll go with that.

I’d recommend starting with templated or real liveries, work with concepts from google and put them either on a phone in front of your monitor or on a second monitor.

I make liveries too, biggest suggestion for you would be just attempt different concepts and avoid the simplistic styles. Add some color or lines to the design

1 Like

Yea, I had an IRL image on my second monitor, the only issue(s) I’ve faced was with me, making the lining straight, but also like finding a good view of the livery itself.

I am for sure going to redo them, I just wanted to get a baseline started because well… you gotta start somewhere lmao.

I will take that information into consideration though, I do know that they can be better, I just want to start with getting more fonts for Photoshop because I lack the good ones.

1 Like