[RELEASE] Los Angeles Police Department Style Liveries (V1.0.0)

:question: Why post these when it’s on google?

• I am aware that they are on google, and I’m not posting them here to just… be here. I’m posting these here because, anytime I find LAPD style liveries, they are either outdated, low quality, or they just never fit any vehicle I have in my server at the time. So I created some of my own. Being version 1.0.0 (updates in the future.) so I thought that I’d just share them with everyone else.

:file_folder: Livery Dependencies

• Information on what is needed is posted down below for you all.
  1. Vehicle Pack used ~ Pack maker: Ripple | Vehicle Link: LCPDFR.com
  2. OpenIV ~ Used for changing the vehicle’s liveries.
  3. Either a FiveM server or GTA 5 Storymode. (Liveries work for both.)

:memo: Credits

• Now I didn’t make the vehicles, I just make the liveries shown in the images, The original vehicle creator was Ripple.

:camera: Photos Regarding the Vehicles.

2011 CVPI

2014 Charger

2018 Charger

2018 Taurus

2020 Explorer

:scroll: Vehicles Supported

Vehicle Supported?
2011 CVPI :white_check_mark:
2014 Charger :white_check_mark:
2014 Tahoe :white_check_mark:
2018 Charger :white_check_mark:
2018 Taurus :white_check_mark:
2020 Explorer :white_check_mark:

:arrow_down: Download Links

1. LSPDFR: Link
  2. Github: Link
3 Likes

Very cool, they look realistic could you maybe make a LASD liveries as well for the same cars?

I have those planned for the future, was going to add them to the vehicles that are included that replace SHERIFF.

I was also going to work on updating the LAPD liveries a little, they look good for now, but eventually I will make them a little cleaner.

Yeah, one thing which is not that good is els but otherwise good pack

You don’t have to use them on ELS, they can work on any car as long as the model fits the liveries template.

oh just realized that he has a non els version too
edit: now avainable anymore

Yea, I am aware of the whole thing with the 2018 charger, these liveries are… decent, I am 100% going to remake them at some point and same with the LASD liveries because well… they could be better. Appreciate the information though!