[Release] Loadout for police

!!!THIS SCRIPT IS CLIENTSIDE!!!

This script is something i made for police rp, it gives you a combat pistol, stun gun, baton, flashlight, shotgun, carbine rifle and its all equiped with a flashlight! when you press f7 and f11 it will give you the loadout! i chose f7 and f11 because it doesn’t conflict with anything. no it CANNOT be changed.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vUCfWcZKlycPPvKyel2F0N5oCaVZST4C

1 Like

Hi, can you please add some screenshots? Thanks

1 Like

well yes if i get ingame later, what do you want to see?

Is this a custom menu? How many ammo we get? It can be linked to permissions (I mean like vrp police.permission) or can be used by everyone?

Also, talking about the code, I suppose there’s a way we can add/remove/change weapons given by editing the code, is it true?

I’m not home so I can’t try it now, I mean just some more infos to let people understand if it can be useful or not for them. Thanks.

1 Like

yup hold on ill change the desc.

1 Like

Most servers these days disable scripthook, so this will be useless on quite a lot of servers

1 Like

hmm maybe but this is clientside?

If its clientside it requires scripthook to be used as it is an asi, Theres a setting on the server that lets you choose if client side mods should be loaded or not.

1 Like

OOOOOOOOH like that, well we use it so… and most of the servers i know do aswell so just for those people

Really easy to make a resource for this, I’ve actually already made it a few weeks ago but never released it, let me know if you’d like to see a resource version of this.

2 Likes

well your choice my friend

Not true… A lot of servers do

1 Like

I said “most”. I’m not saying every server doesnt use it.

1 Like

But not “most” do, most actually allow scripthook.

1 Like

Alright then, the more developed servers usually stick without scripthook

1 Like

Now that’s true :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please! That would be awesome.

1 Like

Have you released this resource? I hate having to go into my trainer every patrol and add weapons individually, i had this in but we now dont use script hook.

1 Like

Sure do, it’s called vGear, just take a look at my topics and you’ll find it.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I have no idea how to code, ive been around it forever but still dont have a grasp on it