[Release] Lightbar Menu Script: Attatch Lightbars to ANY vehicle w/ Sirens

Suggestion: make is modular so people are able to make additions (other lightbars) for some more freedom

agreed

Would it possible to add the red version of the rotator light as well?

lightbars are vehicles lol

@Munky When i spawn the red light stick its blue

Question is, can we add custom light bars like a whelen legacy to our vehicles? And does it save or something if the vehicle deletes itself?

could not load resource lightbarscript but i added this to cfg. any help ?

Could not open resource metadata file /home/fx-server-data/resources//lightbarSc riptVersion9.1FivemRelease/__resource.lua.
script is broken ?

wich locations it work ?

I figured it out you have to be in the right spot for the script to trigger the menu

1 Like

what is it i need help where the whole thing goes bc i done understand the install guide

oh, i thought you read the post

Yeah seems to be a glitch that happens sometimes. Try restarting game/script

Yes, there is no other way to do it. It was a very creative and complicated idea.

Look up how to install a fivem resouce.

Make sure you’re starting the NativeUI resource first. If that doesn’t help, go to the resource LUA that is causing issues and make sure everything is clean and OK

It is modular, very easy to add your own. All you have to do is model it and add it to the menu.

Someone posted a suggestion on how to do it, I haven’t tested it, but when I do, and if it works, I will update it.

1 Like

They are based on certain key bindings. If you altered the default key bindings then it will have altered the keys for the menu. I suggest just putting them back to default.

Look at the video/last drop down menu