[Release] Lightbar Menu Script: Attatch Lightbars to ANY vehicle w/ Sirens

I’ll give it a crack next week for the fun of it. I’m curious to see whether it’ll work.

Let me know! u would deffo help me out since im so confused at how to make it.

Any luck?

can you send me your working version because i get an error everytime i want to open it

Hey, are you planning on adding more lightbars?

Same issue. No errors just doesn’t open.

i edited this script to turn it into a livery editor for FiveM, work great, but now we really need a way to save them in the database, sadly its out of my knowledge, if anyone can make it save i ll be glad to release my update ( far from finished tho )

You messed up the coordinates. They are all at random spots

I cannot open it

Could anyone please tell me and the others here how to add more lightbars? (I found a few on lcpdfr but there I only get z3d files and I don’t know how to convert them etc.)

Or does anyone know a tutorial for this?

just do it good

Mine works, but the lights dont save on the vehicle, so i have to add them everytime i want to use them

doesn’t work propperly

how do i add other lightbar in the menu like an german lightbar??

Hi I have the Same Problem its not even opening and in the console it says that the script is not existing.

Could you help me?

@BahBROOOT1 To your suggestion about lightbars from LSPDFR:
Well, as far as im concerned you need lightbars that are “vehicles” for the script to be able to move em around and keep them functioning.
And i didnt found any on LSPDFR or other modding websites.

Nono Theyre in Downloads → Resources & Assets → Lightbars :smiley:

Hello, I have a problem when I use the key bind, it doesn’t work the same way when I put it on, I never get the light to the windshield or never up and down no matter which button is occupied

You can fix that by exiting out of the menu. once you select which lightbar you want, press Right-click, ESC or backspace to exit out of the menu and then you can move it around.

I sometimes have a bug that the siren can be heard all over the map, what can I do about it?