[Release] Liberty City map for FiveM

Where can i increase the multiplier?

So you solved the problem of not generating NPCs?

Yeah, I just installed the updated libertlevel file that PichotM posted further up the thread. If your getting crashes try deleting the cache of both your FiveM server and client. Delete everything but the ā€œgameā€ folder in your client cache. If that doesnā€™t work, try restarting and upload everything to your server again.

Is that the file posted above? :smiley:

Yeah, just remember to update your server.cfg too

Well, lucky to have your help. Iā€™ll try again. Thank you.

1 Like

im late. anyway thanks for the traffic and population fixed

So I need to get map files from Gta IV to this resource? Where do I find all this map files in Gta IV files?

How would one spawn both GTAV and GTAIV maps?

Can someone help me make zone and street names work?

can someone please help me add the NY map to my server please

when i load the game i immediately get crasht. Bridge stuff is disabled. What could be the problem?

During conversion I get ā€œGlobalError: Could not find [nameofthefile].fxcā€, but I installed the shaders already, and the .fxc files are actually there if I search for them. Does anyboy know a fix for this?

EDIT: I fixed that but now I get ā€œTried to allocate more data than the base allocation unit. Try increasing the base page multiplierā€

Hey, did you ever fix this? If so, how?

Will someone release a fully version for us newbs one day? :'D Reading through the comments and it seems like a lot of people have some issues / hard time to make it work ;s

Nope, the error had nothing to do with the textures flickering, but it still causes some assets to not get converted at all.

Hey, what did you add to your server.cfg to start this map? just #ensure fuckgta and #ensure libertylevel?
Does [liberty] load automatically? Because on a few attempts I could still see a bugged los santos (missing textures and collisions) but no trace of liberty city

This is what I had:

start fuckgta
start liberty_level 

start east_map
start jersey_map
start lcmap
start liberty_lights
start liberty_nav
start liberty_props
start liberty_script
start manhat_map 
start subway

start bars_1
start bars_2
start bars_3
start blocks
start blocks_2
start blocks_3
start brownstones
start homes_1
start homes_2
start homes_3
start indust_1
start int_props
start missions
start public_1
start public_2
start public_3
start retail_1
start retail_2
start retail_3
start retail_4

I donā€™t know what I can do wrong. The bridge stuff is disabled in the spawnmanager. I have no other loading screen resource. But I get instant crasht when I load the game.

Thanks, it loaded but sadly I got the same issue as you with the textures flickering. I donā€™t understand how some people managed to convert it with no issues