[Release] Less Lethal / Bean Bag Shotgun - YOUR Tazer ALTERNATIVE

Is there a way to make it replace the bullpup shotgun?

1 Like

I’m looking to reduce the range on the gun as it’s insane at the moment, what would I need to look for in the weapons meta?

Hey I don’t know if you are still working on this but if you can change it to the Pump Shotgun Mk II NO ONE uses it and it leaves the actual pump shotgun still usable! idk how easy the switch would be but it would be perfect!

1 Like

How to give weapon?

/giveweapon (id) weapon_pumpshotgun (ammo)

The download-link doesn’t work for me.

when I put it into the server it still is lethal not nonlethal is there something I need to change in the files.

Hi. I made a green version for those of us who like the LAPD version.

This version is credited to this post as it is the same model just re skinned to be green.

Green Less Lethal

2 Likes

Hello, problem with MK 2 weapons, they have a black texture. Ditto with the green version.

Would it be possible to find an AR-15 less lethal? (Carbine rifle) I’ve been searching and have this in my server but does not seem to find an AR with similer properties

Great work though!

Were u successful? Id like it switched to the second pump shotgun. Keep the first one as something you rack/unrack from your car and that less lethal one as something I can “pull out of the trunk”

Is anyone else having the issue of the shotgun stop working? I’m having to restart the script for it to work after my server dose a restart.

that would be sick but there already is one in the game its a beta weapon so youll need that plugin then u can use one

hey can anyone make this replace the sawn-off and make sure it still works

Yo I Just Made The Sawed Off Beanbag https://forum.cfx.re/t/bean-bag-shotgun-sawed-off/4894053

What is that ID + name script you have?

Anyone able to change this to another gun?

How about you don’t make the god damn range be across the fucking map. This shotgun is stupid, like no one can do prios without it having a 1M rang

Does anyone know the weaponhash code for the yellow variant??? i cant find it :frowning:

what not to find there? its written in the file name weapon_pumpshotgun