[RELEASE] leo Civ and Vehicle Toolbox

Hey everyone i have released a modified version of @WolfKnight179 action menu and he will get credit in this!

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ct28mcw55772w57/wk_actionmenu.zip

Screenshots

74nr_bU7THKsdttkybbywA
bI-iWvuiQBOcHZgFUPSSNg
tYo0sU3OTve22qSH2lfc7Q
UMMeCxEdSCOrCSlPJ63STg

Updates

LEO Toolbox

press z to open the menu

10 Likes

Images are super tiny bro

1 Like

This script is cool thank you!!! But where is the LEO toolbox?

Quick question why is it no matter who uploads stuff u all have to make a argument over it. We do stuff to make your servers great if u don’t like what we upload don’t download it or look at the thread dimples no wounder why not much posted on here always wondered now I know great mod bud I’ll give it a try on my server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve removed all :poultry_leg: and :fire: comments from this topic. Permissions were granted to release this script. To everyone involved, if you want to argue about it, take it to the PM’s or :triangular_flag_on_post: the potential problem. Don’t start a :fist_left: on the topic itself!

5 Likes

Not working for me. The toolbox opens, but no buttons work.

Also, when I stop the resource, I’m still stuck with the mouse and can’t do anything until I relog.

1 Like

“I’ve removed all (turkey legs) and (fire) comments from this topic. Permissions were granted to release this script. To everyone involved, if you want to argue about it, take it to the PM’s or (red triangle flag) the potential problem. Don’t start a (fist) on the topic itself!” - Vespura

I was highly confused by what the emojis were saying. So I revised it for you. I am still confused just less confused :smile:

fire i’m pretty sure means arguments.

1 Like

you did it wrong because my testers told me and showed me proof that it works thank you for checking it out.

U the man!!!
NOTHING eles for me to say!!!
keep up

All beef (arguments) and flame/hate posts.

Seemed obvious to me but I guess not :wink: .

3 Likes

Haha! I have never been good with emojis. Never would have guessed the first one, beef! Although it makes sense now.

Guess it is time to expand my horizons with emojis. :wink:

Drag and drop, add to startup, load game, press z. Not sure what I could have done wrong.

I love this menu, but I was wondering if you could tell me how to re-bind the menu to a different key. Z is taken and the menu is taking LB on my controller and I want to remove that menu bind entirely.

2 Likes

Download link isn’t working :thinking:

I can make it work with ad’s LEO toolbox and a lot more if you guys want that

That’d be cool. I was looking to expand upon this menu, but making it work with LEO toolbox would be neat. Could you send me a link for LEO toolbox?

I can’t seem to get the menu closed… Not by clicking Exit, nor by pressing Z again.

1 Like

advert engine and grab do not work in this menu

I can see If I can fix it when I get time if not you can try to fix it?