[Release] Law Enforcement Tools - Version 1.3.0

Same here

1 Like

Update 1.3.0

UPDATE COMING 14/02/2021

• Custom UI Menu
  • Dragging
  • Custom Holster ( With Sound when Pulling out a Weapon or Taser or Police Baton )

Much More !

Working on a fix please be patient i understand how this can be annoying but our team is working as fast as they can

1 Like

ok np

1 Like

Update is now thanks

1 Like

OMG This is sooooo necessary .

1 Like

Thank You… :blush:

What is the difference with this and GitHub - Sc0ttM/SEM_InteractionMenu: Multi Purpose FiveM Interaction Menu ?

1 Like

Nice release bud

1 Like

elaborate your question in detail

Thank you adding the animation next update

Hi Dayno,

Very much wanting to use this on our server however can’t get it to work consistently. The M key is used by vMenu so I changed the key code in your scripts config.lua file however the key I changed it to would not bring up the menu. Randomly one of the movement keys ASWD or E would pop it up even though that wasn’t the key code used. So for now I’m stuck not being able to run it.

change your vmenu to f1

Disregard, found a different key to use. Thanks

video?:smiley:

2 Likes

The only difference is he’s removed all of the functions but the ones he’s added back. (Cuff,Drag,etc.) It’s a empty base of it but he’s removed some options and re-named the functions. Which even then is still taken from Sems Menu it’s self. lol

Ex:

function LEORestrict()
if Config.LEOAccess == 0 then
return false
elseif Config.LEOAccess == 1 then
return true
elseif Config.LEOAccess == 2 then
local Ped = GetEntityModel(GetPlayerPed(-1))

for _, LEOPeds in pairs(Config.LEOUniforms) do
        local AllowedPed = GetHashKey(LEOPeds.spawncode)

if Ped == AllowedPed then
            return true
        end
    end
elseif Config.LEOAccess == 3 then
    return LEOOnduty
elseif Config.LEOAccess == 4 then
    return LEOAce
else
    return true
end

end

Which is used in the Sem toolbox as it’s a config option to change the numbers of how it works, Via Ace perms or a password,ped detection. Etc.

1 Like

@Dayno527 so basically what @ImJer is asking is, what is the difference from your release compared to that of SEM_InteractionMenu?
as basically all aspects of your resource are copies of mine

1 Like

Hello I appreciate your questions the code is not taken from your script the reason that code is there its for update 1.4.0 any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask

1 Like

Edit of existing script