[Release] Larrys Rv Mlo

Looks great.

Continuing the discussion from [Release] Larrys Rv Mlo:

for some reason there seems to be a collision that doesn’t allow me to go threw the front door

if u have the motels in that are across the road then u will have collision on larrys

1 Like

This is a great release! I love it! Allow for more RP out in the County and its a standing building already! Thanks man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone else cant walk in the door? seems like theres something in the way

If you have the motel across the street installed, those collisions are going to conflict.

How do I start it on the server do I put start larrys

NAISSSSSSSSSSSSS love it

thx! :grinning:

how did you manage to make the tv play the custom video?

thanks for such a fast response. however i could get if it was done via lua or not as in ur download it only seems to be just the mlo files so wasnt sure how lol

Very nice MLO! I like it.

1 Like

looks nice but cant download it :frowning:

Hello, the download does not work could you fix it

Just downloaded and put it in my server to test, and I am having a collision problem with the front door as well. Trying to figure out how to fix it myself, but very new to mlo map making.

Any way you can make the outside textures editable??? would love to do some customizing for my city!

Can’t walk inside

Is there an updated version for this with a frontdoor that fits? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t walk inside as well, but I don’t have an MLO for the motel across the street. Just the mechanic shop. And the binco’s for the clothing store next door. I’m assuming then, this probably isn’t going to work?