[Release] Larrys Rv Mlo

Me again just stopping by to bring you Larrys Rv sales Mlo up in harmony heres a little video …
if u find any bugs or anything let me know and ill get a fix done for it also if u have the motels in that are across the road then u will have collision on larrys Larrys.rar (10.3 MB) https://streamable.com/kobdb8

33 Likes

Very nice MLO! I love it.

1 Like

thanks dude just a little something a quickly put together

1 Like

Quality release, feels very vanilla :+1:

1 Like

Nice MLO :slight_smile:

1 Like

reminds me of the vinewood autos that was done.

great work tho brings some great rp to harmony

1 Like

Awesome release as always man! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Great work! What’s most impressive in my opinion is how refreshing it is not only that you did this but it’s truly unique from what I can see. I’m getting to a point where I’m sick of seeing mlo instances cloned and tweaked collisions passed off as someone’s own work. You did a great job, I’ll be following to see anything you release in the future. Thank you for contributing to the community.

3 Likes

Awesome work as always xlogic! Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Looks great.

Continuing the discussion from [Release] Larrys Rv Mlo:

for some reason there seems to be a collision that doesn’t allow me to go threw the front door

if u have the motels in that are across the road then u will have collision on larrys

1 Like

This is a great release! I love it! Allow for more RP out in the County and its a standing building already! Thanks man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone else cant walk in the door? seems like theres something in the way

If you have the motel across the street installed, those collisions are going to conflict.

How do I start it on the server do I put start larrys

NAISSSSSSSSSSSSS love it

thx! :grinning:

how did you manage to make the tv play the custom video?