[Release] Keybinds and Commands Display Menu

s1lent_keybinds

Menu to display (default) keybinds and commands. Keybinds and commands can be sorted and displayed in categories, such as Vehicle and General.

Download

Download the latest release here

Installation

1. Unzip the downloaded file
  2. Place s1lent_keybinds into the resources directory
  3. Add start s1lent_keybinds to server.cfg

The resource must be named exactly s1lent_keybinds for the UI to properly work.

How to add keybinds/commands

See config.lua for examples

How to open keybinds/commands menu

Use command /keybinds or /commands to open the keybinds/commands menu

Screenshot

GitHub

Color Customization (Advanced)
  1. Git clone the GitHub Repo

2. Modify the css file to the desired colors

3. Build for production in src_html using npm run build (See README in src_html)

4. Move src_html/dist/index.html to the s1lent_keybinds/client directory

Change Log

v0.1.1 (8/25/20)

• Added commands support
  • Updated UI dependencies (behind the scenes)

v0.1.0 (8/19/20)

• Initial release

If you make changes to files that are not config.lua, be sure you know what you are doing. Support might not be provided with custom changes.

15 Likes

Nice thanks

1 Like

Clean :+1:

1 Like

Looks good. But fyi you can make new keybinds inside of the GTA settings :stuck_out_tongue:

good work man :alien:

1 Like

good job

1 Like

I really love the idea of this resource, the only thing I could say is it is broken after you close it, you can’t move or do anything on the screen. If you ever need a tester hmu

@Mr_SmilesMore_PlaysG I have not been able to reproduce this issue, could you pm me or open an issue in the GitHub with additional details?

Just use https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0xD7664FD1

Did you rename the resource by any chance?

I don’t usually comment on resources, but this is soooo helpful. Great Work.

1 Like

same problem , i changed the file name keybinds idk if this is the cause of problem but i got error in F8
Uncaught in promise type error: failed to fetch @keybinds/client/index.html:8

my problem fixed when i rename the file s1lent_keybinds

for anyone have problem closing the keybinds menu make sure you name the resource file s1lent_keybinds <------

[Update] v0.1.1 Commands

GitHub Release

Change Log

• Added commands support
  • Behind the scenes updates
1 Like

Very useful in servers, nice job.

Hello! great release. Maybe when adding a release into github put also dist folder for the peope who don’t know how to build or where node js doesn’t work :slight_smile:

Each release (s1lent_keybinds.zip) contains the built html in the client directory (client/index.html). Users do not need to know how to build or have any knowledge of node js to use the resource as intended.

any idea why :thinking:

tried to take it into beautify javascript but then it’s fucked up lol

It looks like you have modified the the resource, I am not sure what changes you have made so I cannot provide much assistance other than reverting to the latest release. Please post your changes, pm me, or open an issue in the GitHub if you would like further help.

1 Like

Hello, my bad, messed up something with old and new config. Working great thanks

I’m glad you listened to my advises! nice improvements and it will surely be useful!