[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [NEW UPDATE] [FIXED]

so the dog does follow and heel with f1 the dog will also get into the vehicle with delete the controls are in the readme, we do not plan on updating this much more to be honest

delete your old version and put this new one in

I have not had this issue, delete your copy put a fresh one in and dont edit it

getting this error?

1 Like

How can I change how much damage is taken on bite?

1 Like

works great.

1 Like

ytretrte

1 Like

dont change the file name :slight_smile:

Dident mabyee coz it capitale laters?

1 Like

no you must have changed the file name if you go into the html and make sure the files name is the same as whats in their it will be fine

I am unable to open the menu I tired changing the key binding is this made for esx?

http://prntscr.com/wf26ok Potresti aiutarmi?

wheres the link to download

is there anyway to change the damage from the first bite so the dog doesn’t need to bite multiple times to take down or so that it wont kill but still take them down?

not sure its not somthing we have looked into

Hey @Me_Frank,

I’m using this script for a server I’m a developer in, but we cant seem to get the license identifiers to work properly. It only seems to work when its set to false, despite our efforts to whitelist this for just specific people using their FiveM ID’s. We tried every way possible to set it up for whitelist but nothing works. If you have a fix, please let me know!

As far as I know, not really. What you can do is find a way for the dog to follow and when it reaches the suspect it should trigger a “stay” and for the suspect a “surrender”.

We had the same problem. Burk is not the developer, it’s @ToxicScripts. Unfortunately he seems not to respond, might be due to developing paid scripts and K9 is still free.

t o x i c and aye done this script,

we have tested the identifiers and they work fine, however here is a config file for you just edit the identifier config.lua (1.1 KB)

1 Like