[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Same did you find a fix?

can you give me some help it tell me you dont have the right PED

When i put it in and i use /k9 or ctrl+home or alt+home it says something about whitelist and i dont have whitelist on my server

not sure if you managed to get a fix but i did you need to give the dog the bite weapon

Not sure if the OP is still supporting or developing this script. I recently finished a fully working K9 intergration with ESX_policejobs. Searches people, cars, attacks, follows, sits etc. Message me if you want.

3 Likes

[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [UPDATED] updated version of this

So, I put this in to test it, the only thing I would change is the max distance you can be for the dog to start attacking and I would also put a config option seeing as the dog takes a very long time to actually “knock out” the target player. Other than that, PERFECT!

How do I get it to open

I believe its INSERT if its installed correctly.

Is there a script that works? I am really trying to find one for my community

I tried using it and pushing insert but like it dont open

I have a prob i have added the k9 but its not working i add warmenu and native ui menu too but its not working still when i go in game i do /k9 and notting happends pls help

found a fix. Make sure onesync is off.

Hey! First of all great script! I love it. However I have a question. I am not that good of a scripter yet, but anyone can spawn the K9 from what I read in the comments the police should only be allowed to spawn it. Is there something I need to change or?

it fails to load this:

anyone able to help? i installed xmenu aswell but dont know where to add it etc. i added the k9 script itself adn then xmenu as another resource.

how do i make the dog follow me

is it for vrp or esx ?

That isn’t a valid link anymore. Do you know of another one?