[Release] JD_SafeZone

i want to make it so npc’s (zombies in my case) despawn or die instantly when entering the zone. I can not seem to work it out :S is there someone who can help me out?

Hi, my config looks way different than yours, and I cant see if I need the polyzones. I really tried to read the carefully, hope you can help me!

1 Like

What version are you using?

The passenger seat of the car can use weapons
Trouble you to improve

how can i add emergency vehicles so they dont have to slow down in the safezone?

Is it possible that de poly starts in the air?
So i want a safezone on top of my tower, but not on the bottom…
Now it always starts on the entire thing.

Just wondering if it is possible to change the the height of the Safe Zone range. Some of the Safe Zones are around Police stations and Hospitals and when flying over the top of them in a plane or helicopter you come to a massive halt lol.

Or
Is there a way to add in vehicles classes that can over-ride the speedlimit.
For e.g.

Vehicle Classes
15 (Helicopters)
16 (Planes)
18 (Emergency)
19 (Military)

Great script though, very helpful
Cheers.

1 Like

TY for the script ! I have a little bug. When i m in the zonesafe, i can’t use my Radio whit F1. I have the sound of spaming a wrong key and i don’t have the radio menu. Same problem at Benny’s, when i m in the zone for custom the spaming sound begin and i have it meanwhile the custom. If someone have an idea, i 'll aprecied that :grinning:

Any one have the config for all the Police departments, medical cents and fire stations

@JokeDevil Thank you for pushing this update! 10/10 awesome script. Cheers.

1 Like

How I can add marker for the safezones? so that it shows on the map

Anyone else been getting an issue with this script where when punching a vehicle, it rotates North and also sets on fire if it’s hit at the front. Also, punching other players and AI’s doesn’t kill them.

I’ve narrowed it down to this script with certainty as I ran my server with only this script and it still happened. It may have started happening maybe a week or two ago?

Any tips would be nice, cheers! :smiley:

Edit: Fixed the issue I reinstalled with the latest version.

Hello,

I was wounding if anyone had the coordinates to the SandyPD, and the Mission Role PD and the Blaine County PD?

1 Like

any one have link jd safezone ?

You can use something like vMenu to enable coordinates.

No sadly :frowning:

I have done that, but every time that I add a new safe zone I keep breaking the script.

1 Like

Edit the file locally and then upload it to your server

OP request