[Release] Inventory [Drag And Drop] [React JS]

The author is not a coder and cannot code. I wrote the code without knowing anything, and can not do anything

SHOWCASE

How to build react for Fivem

Written on the client, on standalone, if you fumble about the code, then rewriting for ESX (God forbid), or under VRP (God bless you) will not be a problem.

Oh, and yes. It is better not to change the name of the resource folders, or the react application itself, you never know what can happen, and there they also send fetch along the dnd path to the Lua client

It is better to put icons for 512x512 items in the icon folder, but 50x50 is displayed there

You can change the number of slots in the inventory, and in additional slots. I didn’t do it for fast slots, because according to my idea there should be 5 of them.

14 Likes

Inspired by Terraria?

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve never played it.
I was more inspired by the tarkov one, but there are slots in length and width, and I will not fill in such code in the fries :slight_smile: I decided to fill in the demo version

Cool release bro keep it up

1 Like

Removed unallowed Discord mentions

2 Likes

Nice script!

looks good

I was having mad issues to get my inventory UI working, mad respect bro. Thank you!

The UI has a really nice look, my compliments :+1:

Are you gonna release ESX version of it?

do I look like a shit eater?

Where is the download? Trying to understand how to work FiveM with React Js

Hello where is the download link thank you.

No download

I accidentally deleted the link, but lost the files somewhere.
It works very easily

add this in package.json

Maybe I’ll make a topic on the forum, but I’m too lazy to write a video, upload it all

Ohh nicee, I did not think of using wildcard in fxmanifest lol. Thanks for the tips, I tried it also yesterday and worked like a charm.

Bad people don’t write React, so I was glad to help