[Release] HyperAdmin - Standalone Administrative Menu

how can I change the DLL?

What do you mean

Modify the source and then compile it.

Version 1.0.1 is now out!

Fixes:

• Fix issues with permissions not always loading.

Some ideas ( I’ll implement for myself anyways ) that would make this menu all in one ( for ESX servers ofc ):

• Noclip
  • Delete gun toggle
  • ES_Admin functions ( ES only )
  • ESX functions ( ESX only )
  • The first two functionalities are already implemented as part of DevTools.
  • This resource will never support any other resource. It’s intended to be standalone.
1 Like

Can you add a crash player function? Also I don’t see the delete gun in your DevTools release. Those two additions to this menu would make it absolutely perfect.

1 Like

Oh. Sorry. Also, discord logging?

No, that’s highly unethical and borderline malware.

If there is a demand, perhaps in the future.

add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don’t allow quit
add_ace group.admin hyperadmin allow # allow all of hyperadmin
add_ace Fax.AOP faxes.aopcmds allow

add_principal identifier.steam:11000013218a2aa group.admin # add the admin to the group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000102806C3E group.admin # add the admin to the group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000115549CF8 group.admin # add the admin to the group
add_principal identifier.steam:1100001051FB222 group.admin # add the admin to the group
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010FC1D7B4 group.admin # add the admin to the group

i add the new update it only works for 1 person then i restart it allowed a other person access but no 1 else

Try after copy+pasting the add_principal lines into console.

it didn’t work

The only thing I suggest is the ability to change the key to open the menu :slight_smile:

You can. Check config.json

Ah sorry must have missed it, nice job!

Im still haveing problem only 1 person can open it can someone put a picture so i can see how you have it setup please.

I’ll look into it later today and get back to you.

how does one make a person a admin
?

Ace Permissions. There’s a list in the original post.

how does one get their steam identifier? would I use https://steamidfinder.com/ ?