[Release] HyperAdmin - Standalone Administrative Menu

What are we supposed to do with all the files??? I tried using only some files but that didn’t work. I also tried using all the files but nothing was working! Please help! And also next time please just put the fules you need into the folder so we can just drag and drop.

You can drag and drop though? You literally drag one folder from a zip archive and putit in the folder, and voila it works.

It says when I try to get into my server, it says failed to login to steam, make sure you are logged in to all required accounts. Can you guys help me?

How I change the position of the menu?

I keep getting a missing steam error. In cmd says missing api and to set it to none. But it still doesnt work. Also to get an api key which means I need to have a domain name. is there a way around this. I have hyperadmin working on my old server but cant get it working now

This isn’t a HyperAdmin issue. Read this: Using the Steam API key manually on the server

Everyone has permission anyone know how to fix?

How do you get Vmenu to not ignore perms?

This isn’t vmenu.

“X” and Submit buttons are not working.no errors in console.

How do I move it around?

I don’t know what you’re trying to show me, the video doesn’t exist.

Link

what am I looking at

that’s not HyperAdmin

Hey, got a questions.
Is there a to hiding the server management menu?

yes, just gate the ace permissions to whatever group you want it to have access to.

I don’t see anywhere in the ace permissions set for me to be able to gate the server management tab.

After looking through the source code,

internal class ResourceListMenu : Menu
	{
		public ResourceListMenu( Client client, ServerMenu parent ) : base( "Resources", parent ) {
			foreach( var resource in new ResourceList() ) {
				Add( new MenuItemSubMenu( client, this, new ResourceMenu( client, resource, this ) ) );
			}
		}
	}

It doesn’t require any ace permission to view it, it only requires permission to start / stop / restart it.

Resource list doesn’t really need to be gated anyway; anyone can look at the resource list when loading into the server.

what do you mean?
i dont understand how to find identifier? anybody respond with help please

It’s your Steam ID.