[RELEASE] HUDBasics

HUD Basics:

This is a fairly simple script with the following features:

• AOP Display
  • Cardinal Direction Display
  • Separate Priorities for Blaine County and Los Santos County including: cooldown, on hold, available, in-progress, and priority notes
  • Postal Display (utilizing NearestPostal script by BlockBa5her)
  • Discord Watermark
  • Admin command to clear chat
  • All HUD components toggleable via a command
  • Customizable spawn points
  • Discord logging for priority, AOP, and clear chat commands
  • And LOTS of customization

Dependency:

This script is dependent on a modified version of BlockBa5her’s postal script (all I did was remove the scripts default postal display). This file is included on the GitHub. Make sure the postal script is started before HUDBasics. Your server.cfg should look something like:

start NearestPostal
start HUDBasics

Commands and Permissions:

Admin Commands
  • /clearchat - Clears chat of all messages - hud.clearchat
  • /aop (Area) - Sets AOP to specified area - hud.aop
Client Commands
  • /hud - Toggles hud on/off - No Ace Perms
  • /discord - Shows custom discord invite message in chat - No Ace Perms
  • /shownotes (BC or LS) - Shows the current priority notes - No Ace Perms
Priority Commands
  • /available (BC or LS) - Sets either Blaine County or Los Santos priority as available - hud.priority
  • /inprogress (BC or LS) - Sets either Blaine County or Los Santos priority as inprogress - hud.priority
  • /onhold (BC or LS) - Sets either Blaine County or Los Santos priority as onhold - hud.priority
  • /cooldown (number) (BC or LS) - Sets either Blaine County or Los Santos priority to cooldown for a specified time in minutes. Note: only put a number for the first argument of this command. Putting “10m” or “10s” will break it. It is always in minutes. - hud.priority
  • /setnotes (BC or LS) (note) - Sets either Blaine County or Los Santos priority note to a custom message - hud.priority

Credit:

@OfficialBadger - 2 Functions used in the compass display
@BlockBa5her - I literally used his entire script and just deleted a function… the postal script is all him.
@HBridges - Changed some of the colors

Download:

https://github.com/Scotts-Totts/HUDBasics

Note:

The whole reason I made this script was to tailor to my server’s needs specifically. I was looking for low CPU usage and made this with optimization in mind (doesn’t mean it’s perfect). I didn’t include stuff that I didn’t need on my server. I understand there are many similar scripts to this one made by developers much more talented than me but I figured I’d just post this in case anyone was looking for something like this. Enjoy!

Pictures:

In game with everything enabled

After using /hud

8 Likes

Pretty good 10/10.

2 Likes

Amazing Script. It is perfect for NHRP

1 Like

Great Script! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Love the script very helpful in a lot of ways! A next script I think that would be nice is a duty script like as in /duty and then have it restricted to discord ace perms and then possibly have LEO blips when going on duty if u can make something like that that would be nice. Just a suggest.

Badger has made this exact script actually, see it here: GitHub - JaredScar/PoliceEMSActivity: A simple EMS Activity Blip Fivem script that has some other features

how do I setup permissions?

How do i set perms for the prio and aop ?

How do you setup Permissions for this hud ?? Im having so much trouble if you could tell me that would be great!

script would not start no matter what i did

Re Add It In

It’s likely you didn’t start the Postal Script as well, see the original post and copy the code block into your server.cfg.

Plugin is blinking on my screen. Anyone had any idea on how to fix?

How do i do Perms

How do i do Perms

hi How do i do Perms

How do i set my permissions up?

honestly, don’t know. I can’t set them up either and im not retarded with coding

Did you ever fix this?

If you already have ace groups set up then you just need to allow the groups access to each permission you wish to grant. The permission names are listed under the command dropdowns. If not, I’d advise reading this: Basic Aces & Principals overview/guide