[release] hex ffa esx

HEX_FFA

With our FFA System you can create as many as you want Zones.
You can Modify the entire FFA as you need it!
Want a Zone with 3 Game Modes with only suppressed Pistols? No problem, our Config allows you to setup Multiple FFA Zones with advanced Configuration mechanics.
Editing the Weapons, Weapon Attachments, Maps, Blip and more.
Want a FFA Zone where only Gang Members can join from their Hood? No problem, you can edit Jobs that can Enter each Zone and Customize the Dimension where they fight.
Each Position has his own Leaderboard, allowing your Players to track the best Player from each Position.
We also have Privat Maps, you can add/edit them easily all via our Configuration File. Allowing Players to play on their own Dimension without people that dont have their Lobby Password.

CONFIG

LINK I
LINK II

→ PREVIEW :eyes:
→ BUYHERE :credit_card:

2c88082dd8e840a3764bddff81677b50882385ef3afe9756381ebe9acec426d7

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200
Requirements ESX 1.2 AND HIGHER
Support Yes
4 Likes

will this work with an inventory that doesnt use weapon wheel ?

Depends on your Inventory. Some have built in Exports / Modifications for implmentation in our ffa.

ox inventory ? will this work with ox

if the inventory is open source, everything is possible ^^

will pay extra for a version of this and ox working together

so its open source or not?

Ox inventory yea absolutely it is open

yea then hex_ffa will make no problems

Hey ich hab keine Ahnung wie ich dir hier privat schreibe habe 2 Probleme.
1.Mein ■■■■■■■■■■ funktioniert nicht kommt immer wieder Plugin konnte nicht geladen werden
minimum: 26 Aktuell 26
2.Ich muss auf den Discord joinen um auf den Server zu kommen aber ich bin bereits aufn Discord…

After I die I am revived in the zone but can no longer open anything, for example inventory etc. what could be the reason?

Can someone help me with the FFA script I bought. We use the visn are Medic system, now we have the problem that we don’t respawn automatically when we get hit. Can anyone help me with what to change?