[Release] Heli Script

Hello! Is there anyway that I can add this script to multiple helicopter’s instead of one?

You just have to make sure the helicopter is stable and not moving AKA don’t move the heli at all :slight_smile:

Im the same atm, im trying to figure it out now

ok copy that

add a second variable and then add the variable to the or in the if statement.

Or make a table and modify the if statement with a for loop

This is honestly one of the best scripts out there for anyone who’s into Air Unit! Thanks so much!

This is honestly one of the best scripts out there for anyone who’s into Air Unit! Thanks so much!

What version of the scrip are you using? the original? or the edited version with the synced up spotlight by Loque?
The original shouldn’t have any issues like that, none that I’ve run into myself, but if you’re using Loque’s version, the native “NetworkRequestControlOfEntity” Is the culprit, removing it from the script didn’t break anything as far as I was able to tell, but stopped the target vehicle from stuttering if another play was driving it.

Replacing it would require you editing the scaleform itself, which I can’t help you with, but if you just wanted to remove it, search for PushScaleformMovieFunctionParameterInt(1) which is on line 71 of the original script, and change the 1 to a 0.

So we installed this script into our server however we are now having an issue where if the spot light is increased or decreased a sound is played and everyone in the server can here it the sound is similar to picking a gun sound in gta single. If anyone know how to fix it please let me know

we cant get the serchlight to move can somebody help us?

Is there a way to add more then one heli?

1 Like

Does this script only work for the polmav, or does it work on other helicopters?

How can I move the lower grey information part of the screen? It’s overlapping our Postal info, and I would like to move it.

I put it inside my server, and when starting it via the console “start heli” it says couldnt find resource heli

its only polmav… im not sure how to add more heli’s to it

Would anyone know how to invert the camera movement on Y axis? It’s extremely unnatural for some people.

Hi, they are or can you do one spotlight controllable with the camera ?

Hello,

Is there anyway to make props show on thermal view?

I think you may have to implement this as default with the frogger2 helicopter, the FIB one, so that people can understand much easier what do do if they want to add even more helis :upside_down_face: