[Release] Heli Script

how can i use the heli cam for this heli [AS-350 Ecureuil AS-350 Ecureuil (LAPD & CHP) [Add-On / Replace | Livery] - GTA5-Mods.com

the spotloght is not working can someone help??

I think I am putting too much thought into this, Do I add this to the client script already or make another? I want to add Eurocopter to the list along with polmav

how to disable the thermal and night vision in the helicopter??

when i spam on off camera ang right click button it enables the thermal

For those people who wants to disable the thermal and nightvision look at here

credits goes to @mraes here

Others cant see the spotlight, only the user.

ever find anything? im looking as well

anyway to add a map so street names show up and overlay?

Is there any way to add other helicopter models to work with this? Or is this only for the polmav?

Error with overflow network

just copy paste the codes that are using the polmav and change it to the other helicopter you’re using.

here’s an example on what I did for the AS350

it’s previously coded on the polmav, I just changed the polmav to as350.

Is there a way to add more helicopters to be supported, preferably add-on Helicopters.

2 Likes

How do I deactivate thermal?

Nice thanks! i would Recommend you to make an new Thread with this Release, just make the credits to this Topic, we need such good boys like u! thanks man! <3

You can already do that if you use the networked synced version how ever I as the co-pilot I keep crashing if the spot light is on.

Link Off, shared new link please brother! Thanks for job.

Can you make it so that you have to use alt + scroll for spotlight radius also ctrl + scroll for spotlight brightness

Anyone have any idea how to make the Night Vision and Thermal cameras work as currently none of the bindings actually enable the different cameras but only the spotlight.

Im working on a update form the base script