[RELEASE] Hayes Garage Clean

This is my first time releasing anything. I also know this isnt 100% perfect of a release so any and all input or help making it better is appreciated.

I have also constructed this to be ready to put into your fivem server. Hope this helps.

This is the virus scan for the file

On that note I have basically taken and cleaned up the Hayes Garage (gone in 60 seconds garage). Everything from the props to their LODs. There are 2 knows spots where there is an invisible collision (no real areas that hinder actual movement) The 2 locations are a small garage thats in the lot it had a bus and a dumpster in it and the other is in the very back where there was 4 big containers.

The stairs have been moved slightly to my liking but if you don’t like it I will also be moving it in the next release.

Either way I hope you all enjoy this and I know its not a huge thing but honestly i think it creates a lot of potential for that area. BTW I did not add the Pauls Garage files with this as we use that specifically in our server. I can however send them if someone would like them.

Thank you all… HayesGarage.zip (2.5 MB)

12 Likes

Awesome release, keep with the good work :clap:

Thanks. Hope everyone enjoys it

There are some physics-related collision issues with some missing objects, but it’s still cool ! Thanks

there are 2 places ive mentioned… i dont know of any other locations… if you could specifically point them out to me that would be great… i drove cars and ran every square inch…and only found 2 spots

does this work on fivem?