[Release] Handling Mod For All Vehicles

how do you find the servers resources folder?

I have the same problem

How do i make it like accelerate faster?

nice script but it doesnt work.
my police2 drive over 400 in the meta maxspeed is 350.

i changed it to 200 but nothing changed, i restarted the resource, the gameserver deactivated other scripts which can modify these settingsā€¦ nothing changed.

is it client side because for me it works bud not for my police officers
and i install it on the server ??

So the handling file isnā€™t streaming to clients until i do restart handling_mod in consoleā€¦ and idea why this is happening?

Can you give me the vanilla default config ? I saw all the cars where already editedā€¦ I would like to start from scratch if possibleā€¦

This worked for like a week, after editing a lot of the handlings since the turn radius is just way too low. After FiveM updated, it isnā€™t reading this handling resource at all. Any ideas?

loading HANDLING_FILE resources:/replacehandling/handling.meta
Loading 25 handling entries from resources:/replacehandling/handling.meta

is all the console shows.

same issue for meā€¦
Everything works fine but idk why it wonā€™t work anymoreā€¦

Which is the max fbrakeforce value? is this command the only command that affects braking? Which other commands makes braking better? Thank you.

Anyone else having an issue with this not working after the FiveM update?

works fine for me, even though i dont really like it as its an overkill on the speeds tbh.

Got it fixed, i had added the Proto handling and there was something wrong
and yea thats why i have been redoing the speeds and handling, about 80% done

I ran into a problem, and I was wondering if someone knows what it could be.

I added this resource to my server. It worked the handling was different on almost every car. But I did not like it so I replaced a lot of cars with the original handling from game files. This also worked, but when I wanted them to go faster, for example editing the driveforce, InitialDriveMaxFlatVel, initaldragcoeff etc. it had no effect anymore. Im confusedā€¦

it is blank

Is on this script a copyright???

Sorry but i cant find gta 5 online cars like Revolterā€¦

After install this Handling.meta my ADD-On police cars going slow?! I donā€™t know they use own handling name

Are these values default? Cuz im having a problem where I changed the values for some of the police cars (which I have replace vehicles for). The police cars work well, but now some of the other cars (for example cyclone and elegy2) are going way faster than their normal speed

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a helicopter to go fasterā€¦ I trying changing the fInitialDriveMaxFlatVel to a higher number but it doesnt seem to work