Comes with (RED AND BLUE AND ALL BLUE)
Purchase Link: https://zeakor-designs.tebex.io/package/4494403

Showcase Video: COMING SOON

Features

2 Likes

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh that looks so cool lol

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I bought your car but it gives me this error when I try to spawn it.

Could you show me how you installed it?

1 Like

yes
x

1 Like

Can you show me your resource lua like whats inside

I solved it was a resource problem, but how come the file handling is not there?

2 Likes

Awesome, Doesn’t need a handling file because it uses the default gta 5 insurgent, Insurgent and the Gurkha Teradyne are basically the exact same. The insurgent is based off the Gurkha so it works perfectly.

1 Like

Looks amazing, If you ever plan on adding or making a different style def needs a turret on top :wink:

1 Like

Doubt I will be making another version, cops don’t need turrets

20 bucks is too much for this considering its non-els also, keep that in mind

why does that make it too much? ELS sucks especially in fivem

so whats the use of an Emergency vehicle without the sirens and ELS huh? tell me

I price my stuff at what I want to price them, My choice as being the person who made the model. Don’t like it move along.

Also ELS is shit in FiveM because Non ELS is made from the default gta 5 framework it just changes keys, ELS does a lot different. Now leave

do you even know what els is? Its a mod for base gta 5 that lets you start different sirens and lights. Thats it. Luxart does the same thing

1 Like

look whos is talking now, son iam hosting a server with thousands of players

Ah yes you a copy paste server know more about someone who learns how this stuff works :slight_smile: have fun with your rOlEplaY server

i will thanks

Nicely done @ZeakorDesigns this looks amazing :smiley:

1 Like