[RELEASE] guille_hud

A FIVEM hud that show you your hunger level, the thirst level, the heatlh you have, the armor and the stress of the player.

To install this hud you only have to put it in your resources carpet and ensure it in server.cfg. You can disable any category as stress, armor… deleting the line with the name of the item in .html, .css .js and lua (intuitive).

If you use the script preserve the original name, and I hope you like it. It’s the first hud that I post, please, don’t be rude :slight_smile: .

I wil be releasing a car hud with the same style of the hud.

Support:

• Discussion

Some pics:

hud2

Download Link

Readme

Creative Commons Zero

Updates

• Removed debug prints in client.

• Fixed resolution issues (all of them).

• Fixed icons bug, now all the icons appear correctly.

13 Likes

Nice HUD my bro🦾

1 Like

Thx :heart:

Hello, the Thirst Hud doesn’t work.

1 Like

It works for me and for some people using the script :/. Look the trigger that is in the hud and also look the trigger of you esx_status.

esx_status.rar (16.8 KB)

Can you please keep a look the files?
I can’t find any fault.

I’m in the mobile till tomorrow, is the basic forum status script or it has been modified?

a little bit modified I think so :smiley:

Then modify the hud or the status to make them work together :slight_smile:

I dont find any mistakes :frowning:

Idk then :confused:

It was my fault, I pushed an update and I fixed the bug. Sorry.

Thank you. really good work :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the hud!

Thank you

Why hunger and thirst don’t work??

1 Like

Just let esx status default

Can you please explain me how? Because other hud I’ve been trying are working fine, but this which is really amazing isn’t working

Just use the default ESX script, with no modifications in events. You can download the script from esx-legacy repo in GitHub.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll try it and I’ll let you know if it works or not… much appreciate your help!

1 Like