[RELEASE] Grove Street Basketball Courts

[RELEASE] Grove Street Basketball Courts :basketball:

Hey there, my name is TRZL, tt or TyroneC and today I am proud to present my first ever release on the FiveM forums! Over the years I have done a lot of RP, especially in the Grove Street area and I began to find it a little bit boring. This is what inspired me to create basketball courts here. I truly believe it spices up the area and adds a fresh feel to Grove Street which you most definitely need in your FiveM server, whether it’s a roleplay server, a free roam server, or even just a mess around with the boys server! This was one of my first projects so if there is any issues, please report them and I will be sure to fix them! I feel the price is justified due to the amount of time it took me to complete, if anyone has any questions be sure to drop them below.

I know this was long awaited for some of you so here it is :smirk:

Thanks for reading!

Pictures
Purchase

Pictures

Purchase
Code is accessible: N/A
Subscription-based: N/A
Lines (approximately): N/A
Requirements: None
Support: Yes
5 Likes

this looks so cool, would 100% buy if i had a server!

1 Like

Thanks man!

damn bro great use of dead space … keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you sir <3 Long time no see :grin:

1 Like

is this open for editing textures and stuff? id like to add images if i ever wish to do so

1 Like

Hi there, this is my first time using FiveM’s Asset Escrow system so I will have to double check for you. I believe I can allow users to view/edit certain files, I’ll get back to you!

You should be able to edit the textures in the graffiti.ytd now!

can’t lie this is a really unique MLO, really went outside the box with this one because everyone else tends to make this a open interior garage and this really suites the environment of grove street. 10/10

1 Like

this is such an amazing way to make use of the dead and chunky space that exists on grove

1 Like

This means so much man, thanks for the purchase!!

Haha, glad you like it man!

Looks amazing! Stops people from just shooting each other there :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it, yeah it’s so nice to have something fresh in Grove Street :joy:

my friend has purchase that basketball court and every time we load in and look at it it crashes

Do you have any other maps in the area that may be conflicting with it?

The buildings are disappearing for me.

paid on tebex when i click download asset it says it doesnt exist and it also is not in keymaster at all