[RELEASE] Graveyard RP Plugin for ESX

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce you to my script that I have been working on. I have developed it last year somewhere around the summertime but after that I have lost an interest into my server. Therefor, I didn’t release it back then but since I am back again here is a script plugin that I’ve made. It’s originally made for my community - EGN community for Los Angeles RolePlay server, so please do NOT try to steal/sell or anything else my plugin!

Plugin description:

If someone has died where the medics cannot bring him back to life, instead of force reviving him or unable to roleplay the death of a character, I am bringing the opportunity to the medics where they can send them to the graveyard instead. Once sent to the graveyard, everything that the user has carried with them will be lost.

Plugin features:

• Highly optimised script and it won’t affect your server performance.
  • Command /morgue is only available to medics and nobody else. If someone else tries to use it, he/she will receive a notification (insufficient permissions).
  • Players cannot escape from the graveyard. Even if someone comes and shoots you dead to try and avoid the time waiting, you will just get it doubled or tripled (so no point of trying to cheat your way out). Therefor, I decided not to use the player invincibility mode while being in the graveyard.
  • For more realism, I haven’t fully implemented the function for removing someone from the graveyard. Once sent there, you have to wait for the timer to go to 0.
  • Message notification from the relevant department (in my case is LAFD).
    *Command based: /morgue followed by the player ID and the time you decide. For example:
    /morgue 1 2 - where 1 is the ID and 2 is the minutes. Do not mistake it for seconds, otherwise you will seek a huge amount of time being in the there :D.

Configurations:

• To change the revive location you just have to go to the config file and where it says Config.BornLocation you have to change the coordinates.
  • To change the notification text when someone has passed away - go to the en.lua file located in the locales folder and change the morgued_msg.

Requirements:

In order to work you will need the following addons:

• es_extended (any version)
  • mysql-async
  • mythic_notify

Installation:

• Download the plugin from my GitHub account - Download

• Make sure to run the egn_morgue.sql file as the plugin is highly dependant on the DB.

Showcase Video:

Hope you like it and enjoy it. Let me know of your feedback!

Lane Boy

4 Likes

wow what a load of :poop: hahaha… JOKING GOOD work bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

add video URL’s please.

https://streamable.com / zx9j3r

1 Like

Thanks bro :slight_smile: . I’ve posted the streamable link to the post but don’t know why it got automatic embedded …

1 Like

stupid fivem for ya lol (joking)

1 Like

I think that’s way to many jokes for me in one thread (joking)

Lol what is this trash?

jks. Suggest you change the animation to missarmenian2 - corpse_search_exit_ped

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ashley,

I will look to update the animation in the upcoming days :slight_smile:

Lane

Aight. It only takes like 1 minute to change it

pr then lol

The animation has been updated to the repository. Thanks for the animation as I did not know about it and I was looking for it.

@Nyambura , you know where to find me bro :slight_smile: and we can always work on improving stuff together.

what about if there is more than 2-3 users in morgue? :slight_smile: they are invisible? or each user will lay on other? tbh im not sure how much open morgues there are…but if there is more than 1 you can make all of them available (or) just make user invisible? after some time he is inside.

Haven’t thought about that to be honest. I believe there is only one open… If we don’t count on the DLC expansion from the single player from the start up (North Yankton) I believe was named but I haven’t seen that place on FiveM. Make someone invisible sounds like a solution as they will be laying on top of each other :smiley: … hahaha

Can I share your UI in the lower left corner

how can iadd it for f6 menu

How Can I Add it For Job menu F6

why have you tagged me lol

Hi Mate,

I have developed that script awhile ago and as far as I can remember back then, I have made it with a command as of my server was based mainly with commands instead of a menu. Also, it won’t be easy for the job menu as it will ask you for how long do you want to put him in the graveyard. It’s not a constant integer.

how do i make the items remove after death? right now only the weapons are gone after morgue @Lane_Boy