[RELEASE] GangShootout

Preview: here
Download: here

GangShootout is a FiveM script allowing players to have an NPC shootout interaction. Players can approach preconfigured markers where they can press a control to begin the interaction. The police will be alerted when a player starts the interaction. NPCs will spawn in the different locations with the different weapons you have configured. The NPCs will target the players in the area attempting to wipe them out while the players attempt to wipe the NPCs out. This resource was mainly made for servers that do not have a large population but have needs for some action. I plan to build this resource into more of a game in the future with leaderboards. I am open to suggestions. This resource runs at 0.00 idle and 0.02 when in use.

6 Likes

nice script i will keep eye out for more u do as so easy to put in thanks

1 Like

nice job :grin:

1 Like

I suggest you can turn him into a task
Start the mission, go to a random location to kill the NPC, get some items, and then try to place it in another random location, and then notify the police on the map every few seconds… let the police be there every few seconds There I can see their location on the map in a few seconds, and there will be constant NPCs trying to kill them along the way. If the person who started the task dies… everything will end.
If they succeed in placing the item safely in another location, they will eventually be rewarded!

I have tried to write such a script myself, but failed. If you can do it, you are the best

1 Like

first at all nice script!
i changed everything in config to esx but the police alert doesnt show up… any ideas?

are you using a different job name in your database?

nope, standard esx

(LSPD)

the standard name is “police” i am pretty sure

Has anyone converted this to QBCore?