[Release][FX] Fix-Clean Vehicle Command

is it anyway you can ass /deleteveh in there to? :slight_smile:

I put the steam id’s in and no one is able to use the commands. It tells them they don’t have permission. I am the only one who can use it. What could be the problem?

Good afternoon. Congratulations on the mod it works perfectly. I am very grateful to take the time and share with us. One question, I can use instead of steamid, use the license: *****?

Thank you

I’m not sure, but you can try it out and see if it works.

i’m going to make this staff command only, do i have to have their IP or can i just get their steam ID please? otherwise how am i meant to get their IP to add to it?

could you add so you have to be at a specific place to use the /fix? like a ls custom or a gas-station? it repairs enough for you to make it?

1 Like

Now, I know this has already been asked but I couldn’t see a solution.
When I execute the command, it fixes the vehicle but I get a message in chat saying it isn’t a valid command. I’ve checked my other resources and there doesn’t seem to be any that could conflict with it. See the gif below:

I know I’m a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say thank you! This works perfectly for me. Great release!!!

Can it be done that only the police and EMS ice cream can repair and if how

hello guys i need to change the repair out side in the vehicle any one know the solution for that?

Hey, so I have 2 problems.

1. When type /fix the commands works, it fixes the vehicle and stuff but it doesn’t let me drive it, to make it running again I have respawn the car.
  2. When I downloaded the script my vehicles when fragile, when drove with 5mph into the wall it broke down. Can anyone please help me?

How do you make it so when you repair it doesnt repair it fully , but if you go to a mechanic then it will repair fully?

Hey, I’ve been looking for a script that fixes the car with a keybind. Does anyone know a way to implement this feature in this script?

What keys do you want and what functions do you want?

s_fcv.lua (2.3 KB)

hey sorry for asking but if i change the local everyoneAllowed = false

and i set my steam id and ip in it i does not work

hear is a pic

do you know a my prob (this is not my ral ip on the pic)

1 Like

Hi, I added this to my server and it works fine, however, a message comes up in chat and says that the command is invalid, what would I need to do to fix this?

I can’t find the server.lua in the script files and can I make it so superadmins can use it

Anyway to add Discord roles into the whitelist?

F8 > bind keyboard “key” “command”