[Release] Fullscreen YouTube loading screen

Add these params to the end of your link, Google gives an example.

Also while Iā€™m here, if anyone is having issues getting videos to play with the result being ā€œVideo unavailableā€ double check that the video does not have any copyrighted music in it.
If it does, it will not play through this (something to do with it being embedded).

its easy open the config file using notepad or Visual studio and put your server name and discord link there

Well yes, its controls=0; (which is also in the code)

Ive seen this: check the link, everything youll put in after Autoplay wont do anything, if youd remove autoplay, you could hide controls, for some reason this doesnt go together (makes no sense honestly)

Ah, Got it :slight_smile: Please add an &.

Like this
autoplay=1&%3Fvq=hd720&controls=0

Bro its 2 years ago :smiley: :smiley: But thank you

:DDD i was confused with it aswell buddy :wink:

Any ideia why ?

same thats happening to me for every video

i dont get it when i want to remove the info bar what i should do?

you put ?qv then ur example u put ?vq??? which one is it

I have a working video loading screen. I am working out some details with a fadeout for audio and video I will post when complete. Note when coping your embed code copy all of it and ad the parameters after you paste the full embed link.

Any way to fix see the youtube loading bar and being able to pick different videos?

How do you remove the bridge at the end

Do you know about the scrollbar issue that has recently appeared is it related?

Any idea how to make it autoplay ? Thanks for help in advanced

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/f1MAEDPcUC0?vq=hd1080&controls=0;&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>