[Release] Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Fujiwara Tofu Shop - INITIAL D

VERSION

DESCRIPTION
The code is only readapted to use the original “ae86” from Initial D in your server, this a just a litte job where you got money for missions.

EXTRA

If you want you can use the “futo” (GTA V default car)

at the Line 135
if IsVehicleModel(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), true), GetHashKey(“ae86”))
to
if IsVehicleModel(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), true), GetHashKey(“futo”))

at the Line 181
local vehicle = GetHashKey(‘ae86’)
to
local vehicle = GetHashKey(‘futo’)
(client.lua)

WHAT DO YOU NEED

Essentialmode 5.0.0 :
[Release] EssentialMode base6
OR
[Release] EssentialMode base (latest build)

DOWNLOAD

github.com

Punker58/ae86

Contribute to Punker58/ae86 development by creating an account on GitHub.

github.com

Punker58/fujiwara_tofu_shop

Contribute to Punker58/fujiwara_tofu_shop development by creating an account on GitHub.

INSTALLATION

1. Delete the " -master" after the name of resource “fujiwara_tofu_shop” and “ae86”
  2. Drag the “tofu_delivery_PK58” and “ae86” folder into your /resources/ directory
  3. Put “start tofu_delivery_PK58”and “start ae86” into your server.cfg file

SCREENSHOTS

COPYRIGHT
Original script – [Release][ES] Pizza Delivery
Owner account – Profile - Miguel_Lopez - Cfx.re Community (miguel_lopez)

5 Likes

Repository contains compressed file(s), thus violating #development:releases rules.

Please fix this

Wow this is amazing!!!

1 Like

Can anyone always do this job or do you have to go to the job centre first in order to pick this as a job before it can be done.

Also does this use a sql file for the job ?

1° You can do this always as you want, np
2° It doesn’t need to be picked by the job center
3° Nope it’ doesn’t use any file or simple query in sql, just standalone

if you have others problem you can ask to me.

Will the feature that it will be an actual job from the job centre be added later or is the resource as it is? Or if it won’t be updated how is it possible to make it work from the job centre with an sql file with jobname, jobgrade etc.

It would be kinda like an ESX job resource then

Honestly, i don’t know if i will work for a future update or a great modification, because I didn’t have many requests, but in the past i thought to put it in a job center.
My simple answer is “Stay tuned”

Allright i will thanks for the fast reply’s!

你好,如果我需要更改工作薪水應該如何修改?

Hi, you can modify the tip by the line 119, it has declared as “propina” (the real name in spanish), but the real way to change it is: change the variable “propina” based on a math function and the variable “paga”. Honestly at the moment i don’t know, how to change it in the right way, try to contact the original creator of the mod(check description in the first post).

LINE TO CHANGE
119 - propina
139 - paga