[Release] FSscoreboard; a clean and modern scoreboard for Standalone

FSscoreboard

Hello again! I’m back with another release and must admit, I never thought I’d release a scoreboard.

This is a simple scoreboard that took design inspiration from panzarb’s scoreboard which can be found here.

This scoreboard has been completely redesigned and fitted with the most updated and proficient code as of today. The scoreboard takes a simplistic design, yet still feels like just the right amount of information. The scoreboard is designed to take in as many players as a server can fit.

The scoreboard is toggled to the key you set in the configuration file. When the scoreboard is toggled, every key input will be disabled except for the key you set to open and close the menu. The scoreboard will also show a mouse whilst toggled as when it reaches a certain amount of players, it will initiate a scroll wheel allowing you to scroll and see everyone connected to the server.

One last thing, if you rename the folder to anything but FSscoreboard then it will disrupt the flow of the scoreboard thus making it show a big image and not the scoreboard. If you really want to change the folder name, follow the instructions below:

1. Find and open the HTML folder

2. Open scoreboard.html

3. Search for: <link rel="stylesheet" href="nui://FSscoreboard/html/style.css">

4. Rename FSscoreboard in that href to whatever you renamed the folder.

After that, restart the script and it should be all set!

Besides all that, it’s pretty straightforward.

Pictures

Newest Version Changes!

Version 1.1.2

• Added Ability to choose Toggle

• Added the ability to choose whether the scoreboard is toggled on and off or if the scoreboard is turned on whilst holding a key and turned off when that key is released. The command to choose said ability is: /scoreboardToggle (on/off).
  • Updated config.lua comments.
  • Updated fxmanifest.lua version number.
  • Updated readme to add version changes.
  • Added safety check to make sure the scoreboard toggle command contains only one argument before checking for on or off

Download from Github here [Updated link as of 8/30/2023 due to github repo changes]

6 Likes

This is clean man, i’ll check it out later on in-game :slight_smile:

Clean and simple, nice :100:

People dont show up for me

1 Like

Same, I get a mouse, massive logo at the top right of my screen but no text etc.

Can I make an AOP script that will be shown on the scoreboard?

Did you rename the folder?

no its just scoreboard

If the folder name is anything but FSscoreboard then it will disrupt the flow of the scoreboard thus making it show a big image and not the scoreboard. If you really want to change the folder name, you must go into the HTML folder, open the scoreboard.html, find this line:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="nui://FSscoreboard/html/style.css">
and change FSscoreboard to whatever you renamed the folder.

1 Like

You can incorporate an AOP script inside the scoreboard, but in order to make it show on the board itself you’d need to script that yourself.

shows my steam names, how can i make show character?

Do you mind explaining what “character” means?

my in game name, not steam name, what ever my identity is registered as

Are you asking in regards to an ESX server? If so, this script wasn’t designed for anything but standalone. This doesn’t pull from other scripts or CADs to get player RP names. It goes specifically by their username.

ahh guessing thats why then

Nice scoreboard, is simple.

I assume this script isn’t compatibale with onesync infinity? can’t see people in list from far away.

Unfortunately, it is not OneSync Infinity compatible. I will be working on making that a possibility soon.

1 Like