[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Except in general it’s a bad advice. You’re supposed to use API instead. It’ll be a lot easier than modifying the source code.

Many of my users get resourcetime warning for FRFuel?

Im modifying de config but the hud keep showing up, and the fuel level always stays the same, is not getting lower

for f plane ?

I’m using “LegacyFuel” and whenever it says that tank is full, when I hop in to a vehicle it’s always less than 100. For example, 75 or 65, tried two different vehicles.

EDIT
Shit, wrong topic :DDD. Got confused of all the tabs :D.

Wrong Post. I think you want [Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system

How do I disable whether or not players can refuel their vehicles? I opened the config.ini and I don’t see any options.

The gas bar HUD will not disable, despite me changing the settings in both the .ini and the .json. I don’t think there’s anywhere else I could possibly find to remove this. I’ve also cleared the server cache.

Also, off topic I’m sure, but I tried a mod that provides a speedometer (SexySpeedometer) and it supposedly supports only FRFuel to display fuel, however it is permanently stuck at full. I realize this is not yours to fix, Vespura, but I really don’t know where else or whom else to ask.

Thanks,
Jim

You can’t. onetwothreesymbolsmoreplzkthnx.

Most likely you have something that constantly repairs your vehicle or it is immutable.

can u refuel electric cars with this mod or no?

GTA assumes electric vehicles to have no fuel consumption at all, even if said fuel is electricity, so, the answer is no, you can not.

getting this ? Capture21212

1 Like

hi, can you make fuel bar modifiable via config file? :smiley:
I want it directly above minimap and smaller :smiley: thanks

hey im having a problem with the fuel script when i pree e to turn off the engine it wont turn off do you know what the problem is at all?

It seems that exports.frfuel:getCurrentFuelLevel() is not working right cause it just gives me the number 65 so basicly the max capacity of the tank i tested it by setting the fuel with exports.frfuel:setFuel(60) so i know the function should give me 60 and not 65 the fuelbar gives me the right fuel level but not the function. I’m using the latest version 2.0.0

@Vespura can address this problem when he has time for it.

Anyway, can I have v2.0.0 too, please? As to my knowledge v1.7.0 is the latest.

Just use the latest release :smiley:
We all have the v2.0.0 from there.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel/build/artifacts

Erhm, that’s a wrong release and, if you pay attention, comes from declined pull request. The latest version is 1.7.0.

Now the latest artifact is the correct one.

oh ok ^^’, well just followed the instructions, but already switched to legacy fuel now.
But still thx :slight_smile: