[Release] Freeroam Notify to Advanced RP

Hello guys, this is an another baguette !!!
It’s only an update.On a lot of scripts we have the freeroam:notify.
So i take the function and push it into a simple file to able you tu use the freeroam notify
/!\ It s only for people who don t have Freeroam.

INSTALLATION:

Example:

TriggerClientEvent("es_freeroam:notify", source, "CHAR_BANK_MAZE", 1, "Maze Bank", false, "Salaire reçu :  + "..salary.."~g~€~s~~n~Salaire metier reçu : + "..salary_job.." ~g~€")

In-GAME:

How to use:

TriggerClientEvent("es_freeroam:notify", source, "YOUR CHAR (PIC)", 1, "NAME OF THE NOTIF", false, "Your first message line here".. Put something here.."Second line here:" .. Put something here)

As you see im not a pro, just want to share this with you. Hope I help someone

GL

1 Like

:grin: nice dude #FrenchBaguette

That’s good !
Hope that will be helpful for people who aren’t using freeroam !

Nice share dude (another baguette here)

yes :joy: , a lot of people use advanced rp, this script is perfect for a custom advert or an other, than adverts 1.0

Simpler: just replace any es_freeroam to es_roleplay using notepad++ on any script that has a notifying function.
But yeah nice contribution for people who still want to use es_freeroam whilst using advancedrp! :wink:

1 Like

i don’t understand u, can u explain better ? because there isn’t notify fonction in the es_roleplay

Hey thanks for share, but i’ve an error:

2017-05-04 13:56:49.9843|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error creating script environment for resource es_notify: Could not find file "/home/fivem/old/server/resources/es_notify/server.lua".

have you got an idea ?

[Edit] Problem solved

1 Like

Cool stuff for those abandonated freeroam for essentiel 3.0

if like u are using advanced rp and u use like banking system, in banking system u have a call for es:dreeroamnotify but this is a part of freeroam so i just add the notify function to advanced rp

I mess something, new link it s working now :smiley:

How can I run freeroam and advanced rp at the same time?

@speedy no you can t. Just add this if you are running advanced rp, this will correctly display the bank notification and other stuff

ok thx Day_Field :slight_smile: good day

1 Like