[Release][Free] Tinus Flatbed

Original

This resource is a completely rewritten version of the Flatbed w/ working bed resource from @glitchdetector. https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-flatbed-w-working-bed/

What

This resource is a completely rewritten version of the original Flatbed w/ working bed. The main reason for this was that the old version didn’t have (Bug Less) multiplayer support. This version does allow multiplayer support together with some other nice features like the support for multiple flatbeds. And the fact that (low) vehicles snap to the bed instead of floating in the air.

Preview

Download

Credits

@glitchdetector - Original Idea/Resource - https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-flatbed-w-working-bed/
I’m Not MentaL & Yoha - Flatbed / Bed Models - MTL Flatbed Tow Truck [Add-On / Replace | Non-ELS | Liveries | Template] - GTA5-Mods.com

21 Likes

thanks for sharing this with us :slight_smile: i go try it now ^^

thank you brooo

No meta files for vehicle :slight_smile: so i try to take original files meta from author of flatbed. i put the car on flatbed… and i fly and explode with vehicle :slight_smile:

So files missing about meta :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me the flatbed create a new bed and doesnt remove the original one.

In the video, you see the original flatbed, but work neither for me

1 Like

same for me… i see the original bed

meta files are missing

1 Like

Oops, I completely forgot to add them since I was streaming my Vehicle/Prop from a different resource. Added the Meta Files and tested them. Should be working no. Sorry for the inconvenience!

for me the problem continues

3 Likes

Can you make an Issue on the GitHub repo with an detailed explanation?

same for me… original bed stay on the flatbed… after put the car on the bed i enter in truck… and the truck start flying in all direction.

Meta now is here… but old bed stay on the truck. and flatbed start flying after enter in with vehicle o bed…

thanks for sharing this with us
is it synced between players

I have fixed the issue which was causing the bed to fly/explode. This also fixed the double beds being visible!

Hello, camera is broken!

You have put the car to close to the cabine of the truck. This is an issue i am looking into tho. Ofcourse i could disable the collision of the vehicle. But there are also reasons why not to do this. One of which is just that it isnt realistic beint able to walk thru the vehicle on the back.

1 Like

I fixed it in the new release. Sadly it isn’t possible to revert DisableCamCollisionForEntity DisableCamCollisionForEntity - Natives @ Cfx.re Docs so after a vehicle has been on the flatbed it doesn’t collide with your camera anymore. This doesn’t really effect anything so i still decided to add it.

I’ll check now)

great support and great ressource.

So nice to see that script GJ. i find one glich car somtimes jump from the flatbed3 when u detach the car,

1 Like