[Release][Free][Standalone] H-Notif Simple notification system

Welcome to the Post
During my morning stream, I created a simple Client-sided notification system and releasing it for free to the community, you can modify quite a lot of stuff inside of it. Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Preview

Examples

exports['h-notif']:send('fas fa-university', 'success', 'Bank Opened', 'top-center', 6000)
exports['h-notif']:send('fontawesome icon name', 'type', 'text', 'position', duration is ms)

The UI has multiple types like
info
error
success

the UI has multiple positions like

top-center, top-left, top-right
mid-left, mid-right,
bot-center

Download

Modifying the UI
The User Interface was codded with TailwindCSS and AlpineJS to change the colors you will need TailwindCSS Knowledge

12 Likes

My go to for notifications as of this moment, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, enjoy it :smiley:

1 Like

As always great resources :blush:

Not a fan of the discord notification noise, would like to have a different tone for each type of notification.

I attempted to change out the not.mp4 for an .ogg, .MP3 and .MP4 however none seemed to have worked.

This is what i get in F8 when attempting to change the sound.

I’ll try to find a different sound forgot to change it, was used for testing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Added the new sound, it should be updated now on github :slight_smile:

I’m getting the same error still :frowning:
Also just noticed that top-center, the notification shows up at bottom-center

That’s strange i’ll push a update in a few minutes, will reply to your post when it’s done

Looking forward to it :smiley:

Figured the centering top issue, on lines 54 and 88 in app.js

this.pos2 = 'items-end'

Needs changing to

this.pos2 = 'items-start'

That’s already fixed on the new commit im working on

1 Like

Will be fixed today in the evening thank you

Sorry about that my mistake, didn’t change the icon back to empty. Will be fixed tonight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great release :+1:

Thank you :smiley:

love it!!

I have this problem.

Any fix ?

first ,thx for your sharing,but can I use it in ‘server.lua’ .can u post me for a example

Extremely nice work! Did a little re-design work though if you don’t mind :wink: