[UPDATED] Standalone Currency System

Yes, all atms have the Maze bank ui and all banks have the Fleeca bank ui. Maybe I can change it sometime and make it more specific to different types of atms and different types of banks.

1 Like

Would be an awesome upgrade! More accurate for RP etc.
I will follow the thread for sure for updates!

1 Like
  1. I had deposited all of my cash into the bank account. Then I logged off of the server. I rejoined and had the starting cash back in my pocket even though I had emptied my cash on hand before logging out.
    Is that intentional? Does it only save your total balance in your bank account and not cash amount?

2. Your amount saved. is it based on your steam username/discord username or some such like that?
    As in, what if someone had another character they wanted to use. They currently have no way of switching to one right? Hmm

Im currently aware of the first issue and it’s a simple fix that in will fix tomorrow.

In 2 it saves based on their steam so there is currently no characters to choose from but I’m currently working on a character selection framework or something along that where you can create and play as a character and that would allow you to save the money separately to each character. This will hopefully be finished early next month.

1 Like

That sounds awesome I’m really looking forward to it!

1 Like

Have you seen this script? [Release] vRP/ESX\Standalone Gruppe6Robbing( Now synced between players!) "Armored truck robbing"

its so cool. It however puts money into its own thing. How cool would it be if it deposited the money into your script’s file? Oh man. Possibilities!

yea hes awesome!

1 Like

So, how hard would it be too integrate it with a framework or like with jobs

Very easy, I’m currently working on a framework to support this. I’m about 80% finished and I’m also going to update this moving most of it server side. And might use sql instead.

2 Likes

Are there any jobs that go along with the system? Would love to see some! Like a 24/7 clerk or maybe being in a law enforcement agency for a job.

I’m working on a framework that will allow such addons.

3 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

Excited af for the update with multiple characters!

Question for you for now, do you know where the info is kept for the current users account balance and if its editable?

The plan for this currency system was to make it fully standalone so the money is saved in server side kvp. The new one will use sql database so it will be possible to edit and manage it.

3 Likes

Andy, if you are really planning on creating a framework standalone. I want to thank you. You have already saved me many issues with your scripts. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes it’s almost finished, I’m going to make it really nice and bug free I’m putting a lot of work into it I will be posting a preview soon.

5 Likes

So excited!!

1 Like

Savage work! Love it in my server. Did you ever get it to work with Legacy Fuel?

1 Like

That would be cool if it worked with Legacy fuel or Badger Bank Robbery

1 Like

Yes I forked legacy fuel on my github, I’m also doing a complete rewrite on both soon.

2 Likes