[Release] [Free] Snazzy's Moneywash System

Please keep in mind that this is my first script that I’ve made for the intention to release to the public. If there are any bugs please put them down in the replies below and I’ll try my best to patch them for you.

Video: (snazz_moneywash)
Discord Webhook: image

This script is a unique FiveM money wash script in which players have to pick up a package and deliver it to a random location set in the config. Users can adjust anything from the amount they get, if it requires a specific job, or if you want a Discord Webhook.

Requires:
es_extended (GitHub - esx-framework/es_extended: An FiveM RPG framework)
pNotify: https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-pnotify-in-game-js-notifications-using-noty/20659

Github: LINK

UPDATE!
Added more security to the script. Added a check between client-side and server-side data, if both values do not match then it will log in discord if it’s enabled, and also show a notification to the player.

7 Likes

nice script! definitely using it!

would definitely reccomend shifting the decision of how much money is given to the user to the server, as opposed to how it currently is

nice but would be better if also get steam id in the discord webhook

Hey there,

sorry I don’t really get what you mean here. Would you mine explaining a bit more? I would really like to know on how I can improve my script!

because you are deciding how much money the user should get on the client, it would be relatively easy for anyone who has something like a lua executor or some other meme to give themselves a lot of money

Thanks for the input.

I made the server check the client-sended amount and made it so if they match, then pass the code, and if they don’t, to send a discord message stating that the person may be a modder.

I will add this in an update, soon.

OP request

No dowloads link :frowning:

the github is the download link

Seems good :slight_smile:

Thanks mate,

if you find any bus and/or have any suggestions let me know. :smile:

Lol xd

Hello,

I don’t get what you mean

Amazing script thank you.

1 Like

Really happy you like it, if you have any suggestions or would like to report a bug please do not hesitate to inform me about it.

can you make a moneywash only on 1 location? Also with webhooks

Yes, just remove all the other locations in the config. For discord webhooks, check the server.lua