[Release] [Free] Simple Vehicle Spawner Menu

vehspawner

Badger Vehicle Spawner

Badger Vehicle Spawner is a simple Vehicle Spawner Menu using MenuAPI (GitHub - TomGrobbe/MenuAPI: FiveM C# Menu API. Designed specifically as a replacement of NativeUI for vMenu. Full safezone scaling supported, both left and right aligned menus supported.)
This spawner allows resticting categories to ace perms.

Make sure you download from RELEASES on the right side and NOT the source code.

I made this months ago but recently got around to making it release ready and added ace perms to it.

Configuration

Configuration is done within the config.json file, found in the folder named “Config”.

menuKey: This determintes what key is used to open the menu. Numbers for each key can be found here: Controls - Cfx.re Docs
rightAlligned: When “true”, the menu will be alligned to the right hand side of the screen. This is enabled by default. To disable, set value to “false”.
enabledInEmergencyVehicles: This determines whether or not the menu can be opened while in a vehicle apart of the Emergency category, such as a police car. Value must be “true” or “false”.

menus: This is where you set up each category. In the default config, there are two cateogires so you can see how to set up a category and have multiple.
    name: This decides the display name for each category.
    aceRequired: This is the ace perm required to see the category. You can change this value.
    vehicles: This is an array which holds all the vehicles.
        name: This is the display name for the vehicle.
        spawncode: This is the spawncode/model name for the vehicle.

Ace Perms Example

In this example, let’s say that the first category should be only for admins, or the ace group “group.admin”.
To do this, I would first decide what ace perm I wanted to restrict the category to. Lets say I do “VehicleSpawner.Admin”.
The aceRequired value in the menu in the config should therefore be “VehicleSpawner.Admin”. To give admins this ace perm, I will then, in my server.cfg, do add_ace group.admin VehicleSpawner.Admin allow
By doing this, I have restricted the first category to just admins.

License

Full license is viewable in the LICENSE file in this repository.
This license is subject to be changed at any given time.

Download

9 Likes

how many items does it support? I just made the config but it kedoesn’t work just like the other spawners

There isnt exactly a limit, should in theory support any amount, but what do you mean by it doesnt work just like the other spawners?

other spawners have like a 77 item limit until iti gives off an error code in the F8 console.
Same happened here.

WDYM exactly by 77 items. Like, categories or what?

77 cars and categories combined? if so that definitely doesnt cause an error.

MenuAPI has nothing to do with nativeUI. I know it doesnt stop working cos ive tested it with way more cars than that.

Hmm. Why Badger? There already be a badger in the FiveM community… Nice release tho

Got it fixed! Thanks for the help (yes I meant it, he helped me)!

Because im also called badger, just not on this forum. There can be more than two people with the same name ya know, its really not weird.

I really need an installation guide :slight_smile:

Its no different to any other resource…
literal drag and drop. If you cannot figure this basic step out of owning a server, don’t own a server.

4 Likes

Very nice reply, thanks for nothing. everyone has to start small and without knowing much.

1 Like

I installed it and it wont let me open the menu at all, I was wondering if any knew why

then you installed it wrong. 2 things may have gone wrong.

1. You straight up didnt install it properly or start the resource
  2. You downloaded the source code despite it being clearly stated that you need to look at the releases section for the actual resource

Use a json checker to see if you made any syntax errors! A missing ’ or , for instance!

It should work in theory I think but it would be pointless to do that when you can just use the categories it has.

Is it possible to make a menu inside the menu?

{
  "menuKey": 327,
  "rightAlligned": true,
  "enabledInEmergencyVehicles": true,

"menus": [
    {
      "name": "Markalar",
      "aceRequired": "VehicleSpawner.admin",
      "menus": [
        {
          "name": "Acura",
          "aceRequired": "VehicleSpawner.admin",
          "vehicles": [
            {
              "name": "NSX Liberty Walk 🔧",
              "spawncode": "filthynsx"
            }
          ]
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}
1 Like

Anyone know how to make it so that we can spawn more than one vehicle? (it deletes anytime I try to spawn a new one)

Do you need to use Ace Permissions to have it work ?