[Release][FREE][MLO]Mirror Park Houses Pack

Is there any way you can remove the “Adult” mag in the gaming room please?

1 Like

Why is it the houses is so blurry

2 Likes

Please help me fix it because I loved this interior

1 Like

what am I supposed to do to fix the bath tub sticking out

1 Like

I found all duplicated names with other resources and renamed but still have houses floating. Any new ideias to fix ?

1 Like

slt mai _manifest_maisons.ymf — Hello May _manifest_maisons.ymf

1 Like

No Floors? Any fix available

1 Like

Hey my guy! In this picture I can see an Interrior for the house left in the backround. Do you also did this? Or were I can find it?

1 Like

can any one send me dlc for sp for me its not working skyfall issue

1 Like

I’d like to see this MLO you are speaking of because I only see two different homes in GABZ’s package for mirror park and they aren’t even related to that colder sack

2 Likes

Hello Guys,
Anyone can share fixed version ?
Thanks

1 Like

anyone know a fix to this

1 Like

nice!

Clear cache and reinstall maps also make sure there is not any near by maps that could be conflicting

I downloaded it on GTA and the game crashes as I get closer to the area what exactly am I supposed to do?

I downloaded it on GTA and the game crashes as I get closer to the area what exactly am I supposed to do?
can you help somhow?

Anyone got a fix till this day?

I’m pretty sure this is a leek, hence a lot of you are having issues…

Whoever posted this, knows there’s issue and yet, I’m reading and reading looking for the person who can simply give a link with the phrases i read ‘change name, rename, same name etc’ Just fix it and send it cos i’ve no idea what you are asking to change. A video perhaps could explain?

Can you fixx it please ? On the server where I play it collides with another mapping at the end of the map