[Release] [Free] M_Anticheat | vRP | Good protection

= Information = What is this about?

• Hello guys!
• This Anticheat is only working in vRP!
• I create this anticheat to help fivem community stopping the modder’s and people who doesn’t know how to make their server protection this will maybe help and stop modders from spawning guns & ramps.

• Let’s stop this modders with dececting them with anticheat or stopping them from spawning ramps and vehicles.

• You can config all the vehicles and props you want it to decect inside client.lua

• I’m going to make this to ESX too!
• But for now this is for Free.

• Sorry if my English is bad, I from finland so yeah.

= Features = What it decects?
Spawning Modded Weapons
Spawning Modded Vehicles
Spawning Modded Objects/Props

• **I added on client.lua events what you may want to blacklist and detect, this is free edit permissions to everyone if they want to make it better etc.

= Showcase = Watch this before installing

= Version 0.2 is out! =
Fixed ban issue

= Installation = How to install?

Download: Here

1. Download the M_Anticheat
  2. Drag and Drop go to server.cfg and put start M_Anticheat
  3. Make sure you have vRP installed!
  4. Enjoy!
1 Like

You can use entityCreating in server-side instead of creating threads in client-side :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Good release, hope to get the esx one ! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I will do that next :slight_smile:

i will

1 Like

will look in to it esx thanks man

You shouldn’t be banning players if they have blacklisted weapons, if they sit in a blacklisted car

Modders can give everyone every weapon (including blacklisted) and thus everyone in the server will get banned. Basicly the same thing with the cars. dont know about the objects/props that could work

1 Like

What he said, either add a check for if player has all weapons then don’t ban or just make it so if they have a blacklisted weapon it removes it

I recommend using entityCreating. Also you should use PlayerPedId() and not GetPlayerPed(-1)

Please release for QB