[Release] [Free] Helicopter HUD with Takeoff & Landing system

Description
Hello, today I’m releasing this new helicopter HUD that includes a few cool features, this makes your takeoff & landings slower, displays your engine status, main rotor status, tail rotor status, altitude, and airspeed. It also shuts off your engine after landing.

Features:

• Slower takeoff
  • Slower landing
  • Engine status
  • Main rotor status
  • Tail rotor status
  • Altitude display
  • Airspeed display

Image preview:
https://i.imgur.com/mfI55Kv.png

Video preview:

Download link:

21 Likes

Easy to setup! Works Perfect!

1 Like

I like this script thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

When a passanger enters or exits the helicopter the engine turns off

Alright, thank you for letting me know I’ll fix it.

Good stuff, refreshing to see some free releases here and there

1 Like

Agreed, seeing free releases now a days is quite rare :joy:, great script overall. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Pk-rp and Kasper-J

its cool

1 Like

great work!!

1 Like

Its amazing. Just like his other things, easy installs, simple customization, and so much more.

1 Like

script is pretty good … but you need to figure out a way to let the script mejor the altitud from the ground level, not everything … because sometimes the heli gets weird when flying above a building … I don’t believe it to possible, but never the less that is the only problem with it

Nice release, but is it possible to show the rest of the fuel ?

Hi i’ve done a change to add Fuel level.

It’s here

1 Like

Hello there! I have a concern about a server using your HUD. You probably know about Carolina State Roleplay, one of the biggest RP servers in the world. I used to be a Developer on their server, meaning I had access to the Server Files. They have a folder called, “csrp-hud-helicoptor,” which I took out of the server files, and used it in my server. It turns out it is the EXACT same hud. I even asked the Owner of the server (HeckYouMan) and he said he made it himself. Please do something about it

1 Like

How do I download this?